STIHL Brushcutters FS 70 RC-E Petrol Domestic Use
Robust 0.9 kW petrol brushcutter with ErgoStart & loop handle
Extremely robust 0.9 kW petrol brushcutter with loop handle. 2-MIX engine consumes up to 20% less fuel and 70% fewer emissions compared to conventional two-stroke engines without 2-MIX technology. ErgoStart simplified starting procedure for increased comfort. Optimised trimmer angle for working on large areas of tough grass.
SKU: ZS-FS70R C-E
- STIHL 2-MIX-Engine - 2-stroke engine with stratified charge. A fuel-free layer of air is created between the burned charge in the combustion chamber and the fresh charge in the crankcase, reducing the amount of fuel lost during the charge cycle. This results in more power with a lower weight, up to 20% lower fuel consumption than regular 2-stroke engines and significantly reduced exhaust emissions.
- STIHL ErgoStart (E) - STIHL ErgoStart cuts the effort required to start the tool by half, while the starter cord can be pulled at just one-third of the normal force. A coil spring between the starter cord and the crankshaft smoothes out force peaks, making them virtually undetectable through the cord itself.
- Basic harness - For use with loop handle machines.
- Multi-function control handle - Easy and comfortable thumb-operated control means the operator's hand never leaves the handle.
- Loop handle (R) - The loop handled grass trimmers and brushcutters are ideal for working in areas where space is limited, e.g. thinning between bushes and shrubs.
- Simplified starting system - Simply set the choke, pump the fuel primer, pull the starter cord and away you go! The running machine then switches off after a brief press of the stop button. Once the machine is at a standstill, the ignition activates again automatically. Thus the ignition is always ready for starting.
- Manual fuel pump (Purger) - A small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburettor at the touch of a button. This reduces the number of starting strokes required following extended breaks in operations.
Goggles - It is important to protect your eyes from flying particles and harmful UV radiation. Therefore a pair of safety goggles/glasses are supplied with the machine. Note: Additional face protection must be worn when working with brushcutters.
- Displacement: 27.2 cm³
- Power output: 0.9/1.2 kW/PS
- Weight 1): 4.8 kg
- Sound pressure level with plastic tool 2): 94 dB(A)
- Sound power level 2): 108 dB(A)
- Vibration level, left/right with plastic tool 3): 7.6/6 m/s²
- Total length 4): 170 cm
- Cutting tool: AutoCut C 25-2
1) Weight excluding fuel, cutting tool and guard
2) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 dB (A)
3) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2m / s ²
4) Without cutting tool
SKU: ZS-FS70R C-E
MPN: 4144 200 0203Google ID: 6337
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh