Rollerscreen system providing fast access, weather protection & variable ventilation
Galebreaker Rollerscreen system is for above gates, walls and feed barriers, providing fast access, weather protection and variable ventilation. Suitable for agricultural applications including livestock feed passages, scraper passages, main livestock entrances, equestrian doors, hay and straw storage, variable ventilation control and milking parlours. Comes with one pair of 'J' brackets.
NOTE: To ascertain the correct size, measure the daylight gap between pillars. If the opening between pillars falls between two sizes, order next size up and trim off surplus. Doors are supplied in kit form for self-assembly. Sizes can be adjusted by trimming material and steel components.
- System tested to 10,000 operations
- Locking mechanism for stability
- Fully adjustable to fit the available opening
- Market leader for over 30 years
- Secure even in high winds
- Operational in poor weather conditions
- Rope pull which slides out of the way for unrestricted access
- Complies with EC door directive EN-13241
- 10-year guarantee
- Suitable for weather protection
- Helps maximise ventilation for livestock
- Suitable for equestrian
- M75 Standard Mesh in Green
- PVC coated polyester
- 3.3 tonnes/m tensile strength
- approximately 25% permeable
- Rot proof
- UV stabilised
- Flame retardant to European standards M1
You added Galebreaker Rollerscreen to your cart.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh