Treehog TH1000 Steel Climbing Spikes
The TH1000 is an economical climber, made from steel.
The shaft of this climbing iron is shaped to fit around your boots, and slightly cranked to line up with the lower leg. With reinforced webbing upper and lower strap sets, and soft and comfortable leg pads, these climbers are a good choice when looking for budget climbing spikes. Each set of TH1000 tree climbing spikes comes complete with two sets of gaffs (long "Tree" gaffs and short "Pole" gaffs).
- - Economical tree climbing spikes of sturdy steel construction.
- - Supplied with two sets of gaffs (1 short, 1 long).
- - Hardwearing, soft & comfortable leg pads.
- - The shaft is shaped to fit around the boot.
- - Fully replaceable, reinforced webbing upper and lower straps.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh