Toro TurfMaster HDX Petrol Lawn Mower 76cm
Toro know that up time is everything when it comes to your business. Cut more grass in fewer passes than ever before with the TurfMaster’s wide 76 cm deck.
You’ll tackle hilly terrain and full bags of clippings with ease with a strong MV702 transmission. Every component, from top to bottom, is made for heavy use in rough conditions, from curbs and trailers to multiple operators. And you’ll spend less time refueling with the large 3.8 litre petrol tank. Not only is this mower built to last, it’s also designed to give you the professional-quality cut your customers demand for even the most complex mowing jobs.
- Impact Protection - Steel bullnose front bumper, brush guard and engine guard protect components from damage.
- Heavy-Duty Components - Deck skid plates, tough sealed transmission and a strong one-piece handle are designed for the demands of commercial mowing.
- Commercial Grade Wheels - Tough co-polymer wheels feature precision ball bearings for long life with less downtime and lower replacement costs.
- 2-Point Height of Cut - Heavy-duty 2-point height of cut (HOC) system makes it easy to adjust deck height. No need to walk around the mower to adjust four different levers.
- Mulching System - Mulching system shreds grass clippings for a “just bagged” appearance without the hassle of clipping collection and disposal.
- Large 3.8 L Fuel Tank - A larger fuel tank means longer mowing time between refuelling.
- Blade Stop System - Allows the operator to disengage the blades without shutting down the engine. Saves time restarting when you have to step away momentarily to move obstacles or empty the bag.
- Engine - Kawasaki 179 cc FJ180V Commercial
- Fuel Capacity - Petrol/3,8 litres
- Mowing Speed - Variable up to 4 mph
- Cutting Width - 76.2 cm
- Height of Cut - 3.8 cm to 12.7 cm in 12.7 mm increments
- Starter - Recoil
- Deck Material - 13-Gauge Steel Deck / Cast Aluminium Frame
- Mulch, Bag, Side Discharge - Standard
- Bagger Capacity - 88 litres
- Blade Design - (2) 3.43 mm thick steel
- Blade Engagement - Blade Brake Clutch (BBC)
- Blade Tip Speed - 5,486 m/min
- Engine Displacement - 179 cc
- Height - 104.1 cm
- Length - 167.6 cm
- Spindle Housing - Die Cast Spindle, 17 mm cold-formed spindle shafts
- Tyres - Front: 9" x 2" Rubber Tyre with Co-Polymer Wheels - Rear: 10.5" x 3" Rubber Tyre with Co-Polymer Wheels
- Transmission - Heavy Duty Variable Speed RWD
- Width - 81.3 cm
- Weight - 78.5 kg dry, mulch mode
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh