Tor Coatings Torsan Swimming Pool Paint CR459 5L
Tor Torsan Swimming Pool Paint is a decorative/protective matt finish for concrete swimming and paddling pools.
Tor Coatings Torsan Swimming Pool Paint is a chlorinated rubber binder pigmented with inorganic pigments and extenders and thinned with Aromatic Hydrocarbon Solvent.
This item is available for Local Delivery Only
- For use on concrete substrate pools only.
- Matt finish.
- Only suitable for use over previous chlorinated rubber paints. A solvent swab test can indicate whether or not the existing coating is chlorinated rubber.
- Touch dry in 1 hour, hard dry in 4 hours.
- Good theoretical coverage up to 10 square metres per litre.
- Use Tor TH19 for thinning/cleaning when required.
- Reduces harmful mould and bacteria by over 99.99%.
- Provides maximum antimicrobial protection to hygiene sensitive environments, killing harmful bacteria faster than ever before.
- Colour: Blue.
- Substrate Temperature - 20C.
- Touch Dry - 1 hour.
- Hard Dry - 4 hours.
- Overcoating Interval Minimum - 4 hours.
- Overcoating Interval Maximum - Unlimited.
Note: Drying/curing times will be shortened by higher temperatures and lengthened by lower temperatures.
- Only suitable for use over previous chlorinated rubber paints. A solvent swab test.
can indicate whether or not the existing coating is chlorinated rubber.
- Only suitable for use on concrete substrate pools.
- Do not apply over the flexible filler.
- Not suitable for fish ponds.
SKU: TP-CR5490354A1Google ID: TP-CR5490354A1
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh