Tor Coatings Non-Taint Bitumen Primer IM902 5L
A general purpose bituminous paint. Can be used for steelwork, haysheds on farms etc.
Tor Coatings Non-Taint Bitumen Primer IM902 is also used for promoting adhesion of TorVap VCL CM on Tor flat roof systems.
NOTE: Product packaging may differ from that seen in the image, but the product will stay the same.
Our local delivery vehicles are now running as normal.
- Solution of Petroleum bitumen in White Spirit.
- Product reference - IM902.
- Volume solids - 50%.
- Typical thickness - 50 microns dft from 100 microns wet.
- Theoretical coverage - 10 square metres per litre.
- Practical coverage - Reduce theoretical coverage by up to 20%.
- Appearance/Colour range - Gloss/Black.
- VOC content EU limit value for this product (cat A/i): 500 g/l . This product contains max 500 g/l VOC application details.
- Method of application - Spray, brush or roller.
- Airless tip size 0.015-0.017” and 1800-2100 psi atomising pressure.
- Thinner - Tor TH10 (when required).
- Cleaner - Tor TH10 for cleaning equipment.
- Substrate Temperature - 20C.
- Touch Dry - 2 hours.
- Hard Dry - 8 hours.
- Overcoating Interval Minimum - 8 hours.
- Overcoating Interval Maximum - Unlimited.
Note: Drying/curing times will be shortened by higher temperatures and lengthened by lower temperatures
Barcode: 5037898510040Google ID: TP-IM9021003A1
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh