Thompson's Patio & Block Paving Anti Slip Additive 200g
Rain, snow and ice can all cause steps and patios to become slippery. Provide extra grip by using Thompson's Anti-Slip Additive with Satin or Wet Look Patio & Block Paving Seals.
- This Anti Slip Additive should be used in conjunction with your chosen finish of Thompson's Patio & Block Paving Seal - Satin or Wet Look (this SHOULD NOT be used with Natural Finish).
- Prepare the surface as directed on the Patio & Block Paving Seal pack.
- For Satin Finishes - Apply two coats of Patio & Block Paving Seal prior to applying Anti Slip.
- For Wet Look Finishes - Apply one coat of Patio & Block Paving Seal prior to applying Anti Slip.
- Make sure the seal is fully dry before continuing.
- A 200g sachet can be added to 5 litres of Patio & Block Paving Seal. If you've used half a tub for the first coat, use half a sachet for the second.
- Decant the Patio & Block Paving Seal into a suitable container.
- Open the box and pour the Anti Slip Additive into the Patio & Block Paving Seal.
- Stir it so that the beads can disperse into the mix.
- Apply a final coat onto your patio in long smooth strokes.
SKU: AH-38224Google ID: 33095
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh