STIHL SE 33 Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaner
The SE 33 is a compact and powerful 1.4kw vacuum for occasional use cleaning up wet & dry debris in your home, garage, workshop or on your vehicles.
STIHL SE 33 Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaner has a powerful suction and air throughput at 210 mbar and 3600 l/min. It also has a convenient blowing function and the reversible floor nozzle means you can switch between cleaning wet and dry surfaces with ease. The SE 33 is compactly sized so it can be stored away easily. It also has ports on the back of the machine for easy storage of accessories. A washable PET filter, 2 m suction hose, crevice nozzle and floor nozzle are included with the SE 33.
- Save space when storing the SE 33 away thanks to its compact nature. The power cable can be stored on the side of the vacuum cleaner and the suction hose wraps around for optimized storage.
- Integrated accessory holder to practically store the suction tube, universal nozzle and crevice nozzle away conveniently.
- High-quality PET filter. Washable and reusable.
- Catches dust and dirt. Can be easily emptied.
- The floor nozzle can easily change between wet and dry vacuuming.
- The plastic crevice nozzle is ideal for cleaning hard-to-reach areas.
- The practical blow function increases the application area of the vacuum. Wherever suction is not possible or advisable, cleaning can be done by simply changing the vacuum hose. To change to the blowing function, you simply insert the vacuum hose into the opening on the back of the cleaner.
- The device is compatible with the Smart Connector 1.0 and can be easily integrated into STIHL connected.
- Max. power consumption W - 1.400
- Maximum vacuum pressure mbar - 210
- Suction volume l/min - 3.600
- Suction flow l/min - 3.600
- Container volume l - 12
- Weight kg 1) - 5.4
- Sound pressure level dB(A) 2) - 73
- Mains voltage V/Hz - 220 - 240/1~/50 – 60
- Suction hose length m - 2
- Hose diameter mm - 37
- Cable length m - 4
1) Ready for use
2) K-Factor according to Dir. 2006/42/EG = 1.5 (dB(A))
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh