STIHL RM 655 RS Petrol Lawn Mower 53cm
High performance, professional petrol lawnmower with rear roller
The STIHL 6 series lawn mowers are STIHL’s most premium range for gardeners who want the best mowing experience possible. With large area coverage of up to 2500m² on the RM 655 RS, this model is built with durability and comfort in mind for large professional mowing tasks. With a durable metal rear roller with robust drive and well-sealed bearings, there is no compromise between convenience and lawn striping quality. The body design allows for easy access and maintenance of working parts such as drive cables, pulleys and the drive belt. The optimised rear deflector flap works perfectly with the mono-comfort handle, improving access to the grass box and making emptying much easier. STIHL’s best technology comes standard on these mowers. High lift blade for excellent cut and collection, extremely sturdy mono handlebars allow for easy emptying of the grass catcher box, and it’s also easy to adjust to suit different heights or fold for storage without tools. There’s a simple one drive and blade brake clutch on the RM 655 RS to stop the blade but keep the engine running when emptying the box or moving between mowing areas. The aluminium deck is robust and lightweight and central cutting height adjustment and foldable handlebar make usage and storage much easier. The RM 655 RS comes with a 1-year professional warranty or 5 years extended domestic warranty (subject to registration and annual servicing).
SKU: ZS-RM 655.0 RS
- Thanks to the ReadyStart technology, the engine of the STIHL petrol lawn mower can be reliably started up with minimal effort both during cold and warm starting.
- This lawn roller lends the STIHL lawn mower great stability, which is great for mowing edges around borders and flower beds. When mowing, the lawn roller smooths the blades of grass in the direction of travel, creating the characteristic striped pattern on the freshly-mown lawn.
- Self-propelled STIHL lawn mowers take the effort out of lawn mowing. The drive mechanism propels the mower without it physically having to be pushed. This makes working easier, especially on large lawns and inclines.
- The plastic grass catcher box can be easily opened and emptied thanks to its folding mechanism. The current of air produced during mowing blows the clippings into the grass catcher box and ensures a high degree of filling. Thanks to the downward-facing vanes, the air is guided sideways towards the ground, preventing dirt from being thrown up. The level indicator signals the correct time for emptying.
- The smooth running wheels of the STIHL lawn mowers are extremely robust and hard-wearing. They have been equipped with a traction pattern and directional stability tread pattern for effortless manoeuvring and to help hold the perfect line during mowing.
- The blade brake clutch disengages the blade and engine to protect the crankshaft. This allows the grass catcher box to be emptied without restarting the engine. The mower can also be driven around the garden without the blades working.
- The super soft grip is comfortable to hold, especially when used over longer periods.
- The foldable mono-comfort handlebar provides for easy handling during mowing and removal of the grass catcher box. Moreover, the STIHL lawn mower can be stored and transported in a space-saving manner. The handlebar can be adapted to your body height without using tools and ensures ergonomic working.
- STIHL lawn mowers fitted with aluminium decks are comparably low in weight, sturdy and durable. The powder-coated surfaces, retain their shine for a long time, unaffected by fuel and corrosion.
- The central cutting height adjustment is spring-loaded, which makes it easy to set the desired cutting height in several settings. The current height is indicated by a scale.
- Lawns m² - up to 2500
- Cutting width cm - 53
- Cutting height mm - 20-80
- Grass catcher box l - 70
- Engine type - Series 750 DOV RS
- Displacement cm³ - 161
- Nominal Output - 2.5 kW / 3.4 PS
- Working speed rpm - 2.800
- Weight kg - 54
- Vibration value ahw m/s² - 3
- Uncertainty factor K m/s² - 1.5
- Guaranteed sound power level LWAd [dB(A)] dB(A) - 98
- Uncertainty factor KpA [dB(A)] dB(A) - 2
SKU: ZS-RM 655.0 RSGoogle ID: 57428
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh