STIHL RE 150 PLUS Pressure Washer
Powerful 140-bar pressure washer for the most demanding jobs.
STIHL RE 150 PLUS Pressure Washer is a powerful, robust 140-bar pressure washer for exceptional comfort. Hose reel featuring a hose guide, folding crank and 12 m steel-reinforced high-pressure hose, high-pressure pump made from brass, pressure / flow control using a pressure gauge, integrated tank with dosing control for cleaning agent, adjustable fan jet nozzle, rotary nozzle made from wear-resistant ceramic, anti-drill quick-release coupling on the lance, storage compartment for the nozzle.
Our local delivery vehicles are now running as normal.
- Thanks to the infinitely variable pressure/flow control, the operating pressure and the amount of water can be adjusted to the cleaning task at hand. The pressure gauge integrated in the operator panel gives the user full control of the pressure setting.
- The pressure gauge integrated in the operator panel gives the user full control of the pressure setting.
- The nozzles can be stored safely in the practical storage compartment.
- The high-quality telescopic handle on the back of the tool enables convenient transport and space-saving storage of STIHL high-pressure cleaners.
- To ensure that the high-pressure cleaner can be lifted, carried and loaded with ease, all models feature a second transport handle made from robust aluminium on the lower part of the front.
- The quick connection system allows the high-pressure gun to be connected to the high-pressure hose quickly. What is more, the system effectively prevents the high-pressure hose from being twisted.
- The pleasant soft-grip ensures a secure hold and comfortable working. Using the rotating spray lance, the direction of the high-pressure jet can be perfectly adjusted to the cleaning task at hand.
- For convenient and safe storage of the high-pressure hose. The crank handle can be folded in to ensure easy transport and especially space-saving storage.
- A rotating pencil jet combines the cleaning performance of a pencil jet with the area capacity of a fan jet nozzle. Perfect for tackling stubborn dirt on hard-wearing surfaces. For the RE 150 PLUS, the rotary nozzle is made from wear-resistant ceramic. With adjustable fan jet nozzle. To spray the cleaning agent, the fan jet nozzle must be open (minimum pressure).
- The high-pressure hose is reinforced with steel making it very durable and longer-lasting.
- The tools feature an integrated 2-litre tank for cleaning agent as standard. The dosing of the cleaning agent can be set using the dosing control integrated into the operator panel (approx. 1–5%). To spray the cleaning agent, the fan jet nozzle must be open and pressure/flow control set to maximum pressure.
- The two cable hooks allow the cable to be wound up and neatly and securely stored on the tool. The rotatable (orange) cable hook allows the entire cable to be removed at once; gone are the days of tedious unwinding. The end of the cable can be easily fixed to the cable hook by means of the attachment on the side.
- The integrated wheel kit allows the high-pressure cleaner to be transported comfortably. The tool’s large wheels can even handle stairs and rough terrain.
- Allows you to switch off the assembled high-pressure lance when taking breaks, and to store the lance on the tool.
- Mains voltage V - 230
- Operating pressure bar - 140
- Maximum pressure bar 1) - 180
- Min. water throughput l/h - 540
- Maximum water throughput l/h - 612
- Max. water supply temperature °C - 60
- Weight kg 2) - 31
- Power output kW - 2.9
- Sound power level dB(A) 3) - 85
- Sound pressure level dB(A) 4) - 71
- Power cable length m - 5
- Vibration livel left m/s² 5) - 2.4
- Vibration level right m/s² 5) - 1.6
- Frequenz (Hz) Hz - 50
- Power cable length m - 5
- Rated voltage V - 230
- High-pressure hose length m - 12
1) Maximum pressure system
2) Complete, ready for use
3) K factor according to DIR2006/42/EC = 1.5(dB(A))
4) K factor according to DIR2006/42/EC=2.0(dB(A))
5) (K) factor according to Dir. 2006/42/EC = 2m/s²
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh