STIHL MSA 300 Cordless Chainsaw
STIHL's most powerful cordless chainsaw, designed for demanding professional use. Three available operating modes enable optimum battery efficiency across a range of applications such as felling, de-limbing and cutting to length. Highly ergonomic and comfortable to use over longer periods of work thanks to a compact, balanced design and the STIHL anti-vibration system. The LED display allows for intuitive operation, giving the user notifications on oil level, chain brake position and power setting. Mounting point for the STIHL Smart Connector 2 A on the power tool housing.
|CHAINSAW BODY ONLY - No Bar, Chain, Battery or Charger. Suitable for users who already own a bar, chain, battery & charger - or wish to buy separately.|
14" Bar & Chain Kit
|14" Light 04 Bar, Chain & Scabbard - No Battery & Charger. Suitable for users who already own battery and charger - or want to buy separately.|
16" Bar & Chain Kit
|16" Light 04 Bar, Chain & Scabbard - No Battery & Charger. Suitable for users who already own battery and charger - or want to buy separately.|
18" Bar & Chain Kit
|18" Light 04 Bar, Chain & Scabbard - No Battery & Charger. Suitable for users wanting a longer bar, who already own battery and charger - or want to buy separately.|
14" Full Kit
|14" Light 04 Bar, Chain & Scabbard, AP500 S Battery & AL500 Charger. Suitable for users wanting the whole package ready to go!|
16" Full Kit
|16" Light 04 Bar, Chain & Scabbard, AP500 S Batteries & AL500 Charger. Suitable for users wanting the whole package ready to go!|
18" Full Kit
|18" Light 04 Bar, Chain & Scabbard, AP500 S Batteries & AL500 Charger. Suitable for users wanting a longer bar and the whole package ready to go!|
- Intuitive controls and a bright LED display - The MSA 300 features intuitive controls and a bright LED display. Three-speed settings limit the chain speed to 20, 24 or 30 m/s, meaning the user can maximise battery life when completing less intensive tasks such as snedding or brashing. The status of the chain brake and temperature warnings are also displayed in red.
- Soft grip control handle - Thanks to the soft grip on the control handle, the MSA 300 sits comfortably in the hand and can be operated safely. In addition, the user's grip is improved by the soft material, which helps when using the MSA 300 in wet conditions.
- Chain speed up to 30 m/s - The MSA 300 reaches a maximum chain speed of 30 m/s and can be optimally adapted to various sawing tasks such as felling, delimbing and cutting medium-sized trees or building with wood with three predefined operating modes.
- Fleece filter - The fleece filter in our new MSA 300 guarantees consistent performance – even in extreme conditions. Its extraordinarily fine-pored filter material keeps even very fine dust and dirt away from the power electronics and electric motor. To clean it, remove the fleece filter and spray it with STIHL Varioclean, briefly leaving it to work before rinsing out with warm water and letting the filter dry. Then it is ready to use again.
- Compatible with Smart Connector 2 A - This machine has a mounting point for the STIHL Smart Connector 2 A on the power tool housing. This allows the user to quickly press the status button and find out if any maintenance tasks are due.
- Two-handled operation - The ergonomically shaped handle and rear control handle with comfortable soft-grip components ensure safe working in all operating positions.
- Rated current A - 83.3
- Rated voltage V - 36
- Oil tank volume cm3 - 310
- Weight kg 1) - 5.4
- Protection class - III
- Recommended battery - AP 500 S
- Suitable Bar length " - 14-18
- Vibration value, left m/s2 2) - 2.6
- Sound pressure level dB(A) 3) - 93
- Suitable Bar length cm - 35-45
- Sound power level dB(A) 4) - 104
- K-Factor to Dir. 2006/42/EC - 2
- A (8) Daily vibration load - right m/s2 - 1.6
- Vibration value ahv 1 tool - 40 CM / 23 RS PRO,RS3 PRO,RM PRO,RM3 PRO,RD3 PRO
- A (8) Daily vibration load - left m/s2 - 1.5
- Working time with AP 500 S* min 5) - 20-44
*Comes with Full Kit options.
MPN: MA02 011 5800
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh