STIHL Long Reach Hedge Trimmers HL 92 C-E
Lightweight long-reach hedge trimmer with long shaft
Long reach hedge trimmer for landscaping and property maintenance. Well balanced and light, this tool is perfect for tall hedges and working close to the ground. The efficient 2-MIX engine with ECOSPEED load control is ideal for working in noise sensitive areas. Features STIHL Ergostart for easy starting and versatile 145-degree adjustable cutter bar for different working angles.
Recommendation: We recommend using Stihl Superclean on your hedge cutter, available in 2 sizes. This graphite and lubricating mineral oil-based cleaner is ideal for cleaning hedge trimmer blades. Especially for removing any resin. Application: spray the cutting tools after each use.
SKU: ZS-HL92 C-E
- The STIHL 2-mix engine specially designed for the new generation of hedge trimmer combines low consumption and emissions with low weight and excellent acceleration. There are also always sufficient power reserves for cutting thicker shrubs.
- With the ECOSPEED function, you can use your long reach hedge trimmer in a more economical operating mode. Simply turn the wheel to the minus direction, thereby reducing the maximum engine speed. This keeps your long reach hedge trimmer running at partial load; however, despite this limited setting, you can shift to full capacity when necessary by pressing the throttle lever. Operating at partial load reduces fuel consumption and you can work much longer with one tank.
- Double-sided cutting blades ensure a powerful and precise cut even through thicker branches.
- The cutter bar can be adjusted in increments up to 145° in two directions. To save space, the cutter bar can be folded parallel to the shaft, and locked, for transport.
- The loop handle gives you maximum flexibility and easy operation even in confined working conditions.
- The clip for the belt is rotatable, making the tool easier to manoeuvre.
- The multi-function handle on the long-reach hedge trimmers enables all the engine functions to be easily controlled.
- A small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburettor at the touch of a button. This reduces the number of starting pulls required following extended breaks in operations.
- Using a STIHL shoulder strap or carrying harness with soft padding makes work more comfortable, particularly during lengthy jobs.
- Performance kW - 0.75
- Performance bhp - 1
- Displacement cm³ - 21.4
- Sound pressure level dB(A) 1) - 91
- Sound power level dB(A) 1) - 106
- Power output kW/bhp - 0.75 / 1.0
- Vibration level right m/s² 2) - 4.5
- Stroke rate 1/min - 3.615
- Vibration level left m/s² 2) - 4.1
- Tooth spacing mm - 34
- Weight kg 3) - 6.0
- Total length cm - 232
- Blade length cm - 50
1) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 dB (A) 2) (K) factor according to Dir. 2006/42/EC = 2m/s² 3) Without fuel, complete
SKU: ZS-HL92 C-EGoogle ID: 57323
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh