STIHL HTA 86 Cordless Telescopic Pole Pruner
Powerful, telescopic cordless pole pruner, with a 12" / 30 cm bar length. STIHL HTA 86 Cordless Telescopic Pole Pruner is quiet and operates with low-vibration. For professional use in tree maintenance, orchards and local authorities. For pruning trees, removing dead wood and breakage from storms, and for cutting back fruit trees. ¼" PM3 saw chain, lightweight and compact power head with sturdy branch hook for easy removal of loose cuttings from the tree. Rigid shaft to help with guidance and a clean and precise cut. Rapid length adjustment with quick release mechanism. Total length 270 – 390 cm.
|Power Unit||No Battery or Charger. Suitable for users who already own battery and charger, or wish to buy separately.|
|Full Kit||Including AP300 Battery & AL500 Charger. Suitable for users wanting the whole package ready to go!|
- Sturdy branch hook - After pruning, loose clippings can be easily removed from the tree with the branch hook.
- STIHL EC-motor - The STIHL brushless electric motor (EC) is very energy efficient and practically maintenance-free. Thanks to its outstanding efficiency, the battery power is directly translated into impressive performance. During operation, the electronically controlled EC motor permanently monitors the load and adjusts the engine accordingly.
- Ergonomic control handle - The HTA 66 has a locking lever (orange front), ERGO lever (black) and main trigger lever (orange below). The locking lever is self-resetting and prevents unintentional switching on of the device. When the ERGO lever and shift lever are pressed, you can work continuously with ease.
- Perfectly balanced - The battery in the shaft of the HTA enables balance during use and allows for fatigue-free work.
- Sidechain tensioner - The chain tensioner is located on the side to prevent contact with the chain when adjustments are made.
- Tool-less oil cap - Patented cap for the oil tank, the tank can be quickly opened and closed without effort and tools.
- Telescopic shaft - The telescopic shaft can be extended between 2.7m and 3.9m, making branches up to 5m in height accessible from the ground.
- Total length (min) cm 1) - 270
- Total length (max) cm 2) - 390
- Cordless technology - AP System
- Recommended battery - AP 200
- Rated voltage V - 36
- Weight with battery kg - 5.9
- Run time with AP 200 min 3) - up to 41
- Run time with AP 300 min 3) - up to 51
- Battery lifetime AR 2000 min 4) - up to 175
- Run times with AR 3000 min 5) - up to 230
- Vibration value, left m/s2 6) - 1
- Vibration value, right m/s2 6) - 1
- Oil tank volume cm3 - 105
- Oil tank volume oz - 3.6
1) Minimum with a tool
2) Maximum with a tool
3) Run times will vary depending on the application
4) Battery life times are approximate and may vary depending on the application
5) Run times can vary depending on the application
6) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2m / s ²
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh