STIHL HLA 66 Cordless Long Reach Hedge Trimmer
205 cm, 115° adjustable cordless hedge trimmer with 20" / 50 cm blade length. STIHL HLA 66 Cordless Long Reach Hedge Trimmer is a new professional lightweight cordless long-reach hedge trimmer in the AP system product range. An evolution of the HLA 65 with better balance for less fatigue during operation, a new ergonomic control handle with the self resetting Ergo lever for left and right handers all packaged in a new stylish design. A loop handle for use on the tops of hedges, a catcher plate and base protector are all available as accessories. Perfect for the majority of tall and wide hedges at 205 cm long with a 50cm/20” double side, double edge blade and adjustable working angle head from -45° to +70°.
|Power Unit||No Battery or Charger. Suitable for users who already own battery and charger, or wish to buy separately.|
|Full Kit||Including AP200 Battery & AL101 Charger. Suitable for users wanting the whole package ready to go!|
|Full Kit Plus||Including 2x AP200 Battery & 1x AL101 Charger. Suitable for users wanting the whole package ready to go, and a cheap thrown in as bonus!|
The head will also fold flat for easy transport at just 132 cm total length. Perfect for small garden maintenance businesses, groundskeepers, gardeners and landscapers for trimming of tall hedges, side and top growth with catcher plate. The HLA 66 provides constant work output, good balance, excellent cutting performance and use in rain and wet conditions is possible.
- Perfectly balanced - The battery in the shaft of the HLA enables balance during use and allows for fatigue-free work.
- Intuitive control handle - The ergonomic operating handle has an intuitive start process and is easy to use for right and left-hand users.
- Double-sided cutting plate - The double-sided cutting plate is ground on both sides and ensures a clean cutting pattern.
- Quick-adjustment system - The cutter bar can be adjusted from -45° to 70° and can be folded and locked parallel to the shaft for transport.
- STIHL EC-Engine - The STIHL brushless electric motor (EC) is very energy efficient and practically maintenance-free. Thanks to its outstanding efficiency, the battery power is directly translated into impressive performance. During operation, the electronically controlled EC motor permanently monitors the load and adjusts the engine accordingly.
- Blade guard - For the protection of the blade and to allow safe, easy transport this cordless long reach hedge trimmer is equipped with a blade guard.
- Tip protector - Protects the tip of the hedge trimmer's cutting blade from wear and tear while working in contact with the ground.
- Battery lifetime AP 300 S min 1) - up to 223
- Cordless technology - AP System
- Blade length cm - 50
- Recommended battery - AP 200
- Weight kg 2) - 3.8
- Sound power level dB(A) 3) - 91
- Vibration value, right m/s2 4) - 1.8
- Vibration value, left m/s2 4) - 2.3
- Stroke rate rpm - 3.000
- Tooth spacing mm - 33
- cutting capacity mm - 26
- Battery lifetime AP 100 min 1) - up to 72
- Battery lifetime AP 200 min 1) - up to 144
- Battery lifetime AP 300 min 1) - up to 180
1) Battery life times are approximate and may vary depending on the application
2) With blade, with handle, without protection, without battery
3) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 dB (A)
4) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2m / s ²
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh