STIHL FSA 135 Cordless Brushcutter
Robust and powerful cordless brushcutter with an AP battery slot in the power tool. For mowing grass and scrub in noise sensitive settings. Cutting circle diameter 260 mm with grass cutting blade. Ergonomic control handle with three-level speed pre-selection and LED display as well as infinitely variable speed control, bike handle, double shoulder harness, universal deflector, air filter for long service life. Versatile use due to wide range of STIHL cutting tools. Supplied with GrassCut 260-2 blade.
Working time with recommended AP 300 S battery is up to 45 minutes.
|Power Unit||No Battery or Charger. Suitable for users who already own battery and charger, or wish to buy separately.|
STIHL Electric Motor (EC) -The STIHL electric motor (EC) is extremely energy efficient, lightweight and compact. It runs quietly, generates very low vibrations and does not require servicing.
- Ergonomic control handle with speed adjuster - The speed can be controlled in three stages using the ergonomic control handle, which has a built-in LED display. This ensures energy-efficient work and long running times.
- Air filter with metal mesh - The easy-to-clean air filter ensures a long service life and optimum engine cooling
- Robust bike handle - The FSA 135 has a robust bike handle with an attachment bar for the shoulder harness.
- Run time with AP 300 min 1) - up to 70
- Run time with AP 200 min 1) - up to 50
- Run time with AP 100 min 1) - up to 25
- Cordless technology - AP System
- Rated voltage V - 36
- Standard cutting tool - GrassCut 260-2
- Weight kg - 4.9
- Sound power level dB(A) 2) - 92
- Sound power level dB(A) 3) - 94
- Sound pressure level dB(A) 3) - 81
- Sound pressure level dB(A) 2) - 80
- Total length cm 4) - 188
- Cutting diameter mm - 420
- Vibration level right with metal blade m/s² - 1.8
- Vibration levels left with metal blade m/s² - 2.1
- Vibration value, left m/s2 5) - 2.9
- Vibration value, right m/s2 5) - 2
- Recommended battery - AP 300 S
1) Run times may vary depending on the application
2) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 dB (A)
3) K-Wert nach RL 2006/42/EG = 2,0 dB(A)
4) Without cutting attachment
5) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2m / s ²
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh