STIHL FS 55 R Brushcutter
For work on larger areas of grass and around obstacles.
For comfortable operation when mowing around obstacles. Multi-function handle, loop handle, 2-MIX engine, single strap harness, AutoCut mowing head.
- Electronic ignition module - This ensures reliable starting and trouble-free running. The ignition system is fully encapsulated and thus proof against damp and dirt.
- Manual fuel pump (Purger) - A small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburettor at the touch of a button. This reduces the number of starting strokes required following extended breaks in operations.
- Loop handle (R) - The loop handled grass trimmers and brushcutters are ideal for working in areas where space is limited, e.g. thinning between bushes and shrubs.
- Multi-function control handle - Easy, comfortable thumb-operated control means the operator's hand never leaves the handle.
- Basic harness - For use with loop handle machines
- Displacement cm3 - 27.2
- Performance kW - 0.75
- Power output hp - 1
- CO² g/kWh - 857
- Weight kg 1) - 4.4
- Sound pressure level with plastic tool dB(A) 2) - 95
- Sound pressure level with metal tool dB(A) 2) - 94
- Sound power level dB(A) 2) - 108
- Sound power level with metal tool dB(A) 2) - 107
- Vibration value, left with plastic tool m/s2 3) - 8.5
- Vibration value, right with metal tool m/s2 3) - 9
- Vibration value, right with plastic tool m/s2 3) - 8.5
- Vibration value, left with metal tool m/s2 3) - 8
- Total length cm 4) - 170
- Displacement cm³ - 27.2
- Power output kW/bhp - 0.75/1.0
- Cutting diameter mm - 420
- Weight kg 5) - 4.9
- Tank volume l - 0.33
- Standard cutting tool - AutoCut C 26-2
1) Without fuel, cutting tool and without protection
2) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 dB (A)
3) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2m / s ²
4) Without cutting tool
5) without cutting tool and deflector
Barcode: 886661918546Google ID: 28656
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh