STIHL HSA 94 R Cordless Hedge Trimmer 30"
High-performance & robust with low blade speed for powerful cuts. STIHL HSA 94 R comes with a constant stroke rate (even under extreme load when performing heavy pruning), rotating multi-function handle with three-setting stroke rate, double-sided cutting blade in the pruning version, and screw-on cut and the tip protector.
|Power Unit||No Battery or Charger. Suitable for users who already own battery and charger, or wish to buy separately.|
|Full Kit||Including AR 2000 L Battery, AR-L Carrying System & AL500 Charger. Suitable for users wanting the whole package ready to go!|
Recommendation: We recommend using Stihl Superclean on your hedge cutter, available in 2 sizes. This graphite and lubricating mineral oil-based cleaner is ideal for cleaning hedge trimmer blades. Especially for removing any resin. Application: spray the cutting tools after each use.
- Rated voltage - 36 V
- Weight 1) - 4.4 kg
- Sound pressure level 2) - 84 dB(A)
- Sound power level 2) - 95 dB(A)
- Stroke rate (level 1/2/3) - 2.800/3.000/3.200 1/min
- Vibration level left/right 3) - 4,2/3,3 m/s²
- Bar length - 75 cm
- Tooth spacing - 38 mm
- Recommended battery - AP 300
- Battery technology - Lithium-Ion PRO
- Battery life time AP 100 (level 1/2/3) 4) - 45/40/35 min
- Battery life time AP 200 (level 1/2/3) 4) - 90/80/70 min
- Battery life time AP 300 (level 1/2/3) 4) - 135/120/105 min
- Battery life time AR 1000 (level 1/2/3) 4) - 380/350/320 min
- Battery life time AR 2000 (level 1/2/3) 4) - 550/500/450 min
- Battery life time AR 3000 (level 1/2/3) 4) - 700/630/570 min
1) Without battery
2) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 dB (A)
3) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2m / s ²
4) Battery life times are approximate and may vary depending on application.
MPN: 4869 011 3541Google ID: 38493
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh