STIHL FSA 45 Cordless Grass Trimmer w/ Integrated Battery
Part of the AI Line, STIHL's easy-to-use cordless grass trimmer is perfect for straightforward trimming and clearing work in outdoor areas at home.
Integrated battery with charge level indicator, shaft and loop handle offering tool-free adjustment, adjustable mowing unit working angle (useful for vertical edge trimming among other tasks), easy to switch between PolyCut blades and mowing lines without changing the mowing head, spacer bracket. Battery charging time: 145 min/210 min (80%/100%). Approximate working time up to 20 minutes.
Telescopic shaft - With 8 adjustable positions along a length of 170 mm, the FSA can be optimised to match the user's size, ensuring ergonomic working and a less tiring job – and without the need for a separate tool.
Adjustable loop handle - The loop handle can be adjusted in 6 increments up to an angle of 120°.
Adjustable mowing head - The mowing head can be tilted in 4 increments up to an angle of 48°.
Vertical edge trimming - The mowing head can pivot through 90° for precise lawn edge trimming.
Charge level indicator - The remaining working or charging time can be viewed at any time by pressing the button. Four LEDs light up, or flash green or red, to indicate the charging state or problem.
Storing spare blades - The PolyCut blades can be easily replaced if worn. Up to five spare blades can be conveniently stored on the tool.
Spacer bracket - The FSA 45 has a spacer bracket for precise and efficient trimming around plants and other objects. It can be folded out or down as required.
Activation key - The tool can only be used with the activation key. If the key is removed, the tool switches off to guard against unintentional activation. The tool can be safely stored and transported.
Charger cable - The STIHL HSA 45 draws its power from an integrated 18V lithium-ion battery. The battery is easily charged using the charger cable.
Compact and ergonomic - The integrated battery cells mean that the tool is optimally balanced. The FSA is easy to handle. Its streamlined design creates plenty of room for manoeuvre.
- Quiet technology - The STIHL cordless tools are so quiet you don't even need to wear ear protection.
Loop handle - The loop handle is ideal for working in confined spaces, eg tidying between shrubs and bushes.
- Cordless technology - AI Line
- Sound pressure level dB(A) 1) - 80
- Standard cutting tool - PolyCut 2-2
- Sound power level dB(A) 1) - 94
- Rated voltage V - 18
- Weight kg 2) - 2.3
- Vibration value, right, with line head m/s2 3) - 4.9
- Vibration value, left, with line head m/s2 3) - 1.7
- Total length cm 4) - 110
- Cutting diameter mm - 250
- Battery lifetime with PolyCut 2-2 min 5) - up to 20
- Battery lifetime with mowing head min 5) - up to 12
- Recommended battery - Integrated
1) K-Wert nach RL 2006/42/EG = 2,0 dB(A)
2) Including battery
3) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2m / s ²
4) Without cutting attachment
5) Battery life times are approximate and may vary depending on the application.
Barcode: 886661398430Google ID: 38436
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh