STIHL MSA 161 T Cordless Chainsaw
Very lightweight, professional cordless arborist saw for use in noise-sensitive areas. Thanks to its powerful engine and a chain speed of 16 m/s, the MSA 161 T also accelerates very rapidly and delivers fine, extremely precise cutting. The saw comes with a high-quality ¼” P cutting attachment and captive nut on the sprocket cover as standard.
NOTES: A current and valid licence/certification will be required for this machine prior to being dispatched, in line with the manufacturers requirement’s
|Bar & Chain Kit||10 or 12" Bar, Chain & Scabbard - No Battery or Charger. Suitable for users who already own battery and charger, or wish to buy separately.|
|Full Kit||10 or 12" Bar, Chain & Scabbard, AP200 Battery & AL300 Charger. Suitable for users wanting the whole package ready to go!|
|Full Kit Plus||10 or 12" Bar, Chain & Scabbard, 2 x AP200 Batteries & 1 x AL300 Charger. Suitable for users wanting the whole package ready to go and to take advantage of a low price battery.|
- The tensioning screw can be found on the side of the chain saw through the sprocket cover. This removes the need for contact with the sharp saw chain.
- The additional braking system for extra safety. Users can trigger the chain brake directly at the rear handle. The chain stops in seconds whenever the user lets go of the rear handle and whenever there is sufficiently strong kickback or when the front handguard is activated. This unique safety feature ensures even more user protection in all working positions.
- The tank can be filled quickly and easily using the toolless filler cap.
- The STIHL electric motor (EC) is extremely energy efficient, lightweight and compact. It runs quietly, generates very low vibrations and does not require servicing.
- Ensures clear tactile feedback at chain brake attachment or removal.
- With a lock button on the side and extended throttle trigger lockout, the new operating concept makes the saw even more comfortable to use.
- Battery Technology - 36V Lithium-Ion
- Run time with AP 300 min (1) - up to 50
- Run time with AR 3000 min (1) - up to 230
- Run time with AP 200 min (2) - up to 35
- Weight kg (3) - 2.3
- Sound pressure level dB(A) (4) - 81
- Sound power level dB(A) (5) - 93
- Vibration levels left/right m/s² (6) - 2.5/2.5
- STIHL Oilomatic saw chain pitch/type - 1/4" P PM3
- Recommended battery - AP 200
- Rollomatic E, cutting length cm - 30
(1) Run times can vary depending on use and application
(2) Run times vary depending on the application
(3) Without a battery, with bar and chain
(4) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 (dB (A))
(5) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 dB (A)
(6) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2m / s ²
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh