STIHL Brushcutters FS 131 R Petrol Professional
Professional brushcutter for users with high demands
The STIHL 4-MIX engine is the first four-stroke engine which works on a mixture of petrol and oil. It combines the advantages of four-stroke and two-stroke engines in one. With higher torque and up to 80% fewer emissions and a deeper more pleasant sound. Easy to start due to the decompression system and manual fuel pump. Supplied fitted with AutoCut and Metal blade cutting heads.
- Single shoulder harness - Soft padding makes work more comfortable during longer jobs
- STIHL 4-MIX engine - You can always rely on STIHL to keep setting new benchmarks this time with 4-stroke mixed lubrication technology. The STIHL 4-MIX engine, which runs on a fuel-oil mix just like a 2-stroke, offers the benefits without the compromises of 4-stroke power. STIHL 4-MIX engine technology provides fast acceleration, more power, added torque, lower noise, reduced emissions and increased fuel efficiency to complete jobs quickly, quietly and more easily.
- Anti-vibration system - Intense vibration at the handles of power tools can lead to long-term effects on blood vessels in the hands and arms. STIHL has therefore developed an effective anti-vibration system whereby the oscillations from the machine's engine are dampened which significantly reduces vibrations at the handles.
- Loop handle - When used in conjunction with a harness, the loop handle allows for better ability getting into tight gaps. The loop handle allows the machine to be easily controlled, making it ideal for working on tight areas and thus reducing fatigue.
- Multi-function control handle - Easy & comfortable thumb-operated control means the operator's hand never leaves the handle
- Decompression system - The decompression valve allows some of the compression pressure in the cylinder to escape, so less force on the starter rope is needed. Tool-free handle adjustment The central wing nut enables easy adjustment without the use of tools. For transportation and space-saving storage, the handle can be rotated by 90°
Barcode: 886661779475Google ID: 38507
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh