STIHL BGA 200 Cordless Blower
STIHL BGA 200 is a powerful cordless blower with high blowing force (21 N) and high air speed (84 m/s) for professional clearing jobs. The 21 N blowing force is now between the BR 350 (17 N) and BR 450 C-EF (26 N), providing ample blowing power for a professional user. Its low noise means no ear defenders are required. It is also very flexible and can be hand-held when in narrow areas or you can utilise the new comfort carrying system for larger areas where it hooks onto a hip adaptor for a carrying system. It also features cruise control and quick blower tube adjustment via a quick release clasp.
|Power Unit||No Battery or Charger. Suitable for users who already own battery and charger, or wish to buy separately.|
|Full Kit||Including AR 3000 Backpack Battery, AR Carrying System & AL500 Charger. Suitable for users wanting the whole package ready to go!|
|Full Kit Plus||Including AR 3000 Backpack Battery, AR Carrying System & AL500 Charger. Suitable for users wanting the whole package ready to go!|
- The BGA 200 is flexible in use thanks to two working modes. Handheld mode is ideal in tight or narrow areas. In the suspended mode with the comfort carrying system, large areas can be comfortably cleaned even during all-day work.
- Ensures an increase in working comfort by changing the working position. It is ideal when used with the comfort carrying system.
- Allows you to lock any desired level of blowing speed at the push of a button. It is ideal when used with the comfort carrying system and the second handle.
- Due to the curved shape, the device does not "tip" away during blowing. Even in the boost mode, there are no torsional forces in the wrist. This ensures wrist-friendly, comfortable work.
- The BGA 200 has a quick adjustment of the blowpipe at the push of a button. For example, the blowpipe can be shortened in no time for use in narrow work areas - and can then be extended again just as quickly and easily. This enables comfortable work with high efficiency in all cleaning situations.
- For maximum energy efficiency, the output can be adapted to the respective task via three output levels. The respective power level is indicated by illuminated LEDs.
- By overpressing the switch lever, the maximum blowing force is available regardless of the preselected power level. The hand position does not have to be changed.
- There is a hanging opening in the handle housing, where you can hang the device securely on the wall.
- Thanks to the comfort carrying system, the BGA 200 can be used in different ways - hand-carried or hooked into the holder positioned on the side of the body. The change is easy and takes seconds and the workload is enormously easier - especially for longer assignments.
- Weight kg - 3.2
- Working hours per battery charge with AR 2000 L, level 2 min 1) - up to 146
- Level 1 - working hours with AR 3000 L min 1) - up to 500
- Working hours per battery charge with AR 2000 L, boost min 2) - up to 53
- Working hours per battery charge with AR 2000 L min 1) - up to 315
- Boost mode - working hours with AR 3000 L min 1) - up to 85
- Level 3 - working hours with AR 3000 L min 1) - up to 117
- Level 2 - working hours with AR 3000 L min 1) - up to 220
- Working hours per battery charge with AR 2000 L, level 3 min 1) - up to 76
- Cordless technology - AP System
- Weight kg 3) - 0
- Blowing force N 4) - 21
- Recommended battery - AR 3.000, AR 3.000 L
- Rated voltage V - 36
- Sound pressure level dB(A) 5) - 80
- Sound power level dB(A) 5) - 91
- Max. airspeed m/s - 84
- Max. Airflow m³/h 6) - 940
- Vibration value, right m/s2 7) - 0.7
- Battery lifetime AR 3000 min 1) - up to 376
- Battery lifetime AR 2000 min 1) - up to 295
- Working hours per battery charge with AR 2000, level 2 min 1) - up to 121
- Battery run time with AP 300 min 8) - up to 78
1) Battery life times are approximate and may vary depending on application
2) Working hours per battery charge with AR 2000, level 2
3) Excluding battery
4) Combination of airspeed and air throughput
5) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 dB (A)
6) With a round nozzle
7) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2m / s ²
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh