Nora Megajan Wellington Boots
Made of "Time Stopper", a special patented compound consisting of copolymers & chemical melt blended by extrusion & injection, highly resistant to animal fats, vegetable oils, hydrocarbons & chemical substances
Extremely soft and flexible even at low temperatures. Anatomic design for higher leg and foot comfort. Reinforced heel, ankle and toe cap protection. It can be shortened to suit personal use and needs. Back spur to take it off without tearing. Inner nails to hold in overalls and trousers. Smooth frontal profile to reduce the dirt settling and allow its easier removal.
SKU: WX-140NM 8
- EN ISO 20345:2007, ISO 6110:1992, ISO 6112:1992 certified
- Safety boot
- Features steel toe cap and steel sole for agriculture, trade and industry
- Cleanable inside.
- Withstands oil, grease, petrol, acids, manure and bases.
- Very skid-resistant special sole.
- Shock-absorption provided by the red expandable midsole that fills out the cavity
- Shaft height: 34 cm
- Nickel, Lead and Cadmium free
SKU: WX-140NM 8Gender: Unisex
You added Nora Megajan Wellington Boots to your cart.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh