Levington Original Gro-Bag
Perfect for vegetable crops - Ideal for growing tasty tomatoes, peppers, aubergines, cucumbers, green beans and melons.
The Original Gro-Bag, est. 1973. Unique combination of 14 Vital Minerals, rich in potassium for a bountiful harvest. Traditional formulation of composted manures and mineral fertilisers that increase the harvest.
This item is available for Local Delivery Only
WHEN TO APPLY
- January - December
WHERE TO USE
- For tomatoes, peppers, aubergines, cucumbers, green beans, and melons
- Use in a well-ventilated place and avoid breathing in dust. Always wear gloves when gardening and then wash your hands after use.
HOW TO USE
- Shake the bag to distribute the contents. When only planting two plants use the end panels. Delay planting tomatoes until the first flower opens
- After planting, water in using about 4.5 litres (approx. 1 gallon) and then water as necessary to keep the bag moist.
- We recommend feeding 20ml of Tomorite in 4.5 litres (1 gallon) of diluted Tomorite for most crops, once a week for heavy feeders such as tomatoes under glass.
- Avoid piercing the bottom of the bag. Train plants to fan out so that they receive maximum light and air.
|Crop||Plants Per Bag||Start Feeding When|
|Tomatoes Under Glass||3||The fruit on first truss is pea sized|
|Tomatoes - Outdoor||3||The fruit on second truss is pea sized|
|Peppers & Aubergines||3||The fruit is the size of a golf ball|
|Melons||2||The first fruit is swelling|
|Courgettes/Marrows/Cucumbers||2||The first picking commences|
MPN: 119802Google ID: 568
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh