LEGO Technic Monster Jam Max-D 42119
Inspire kids who love Monster Jam to build their very own monster truck with this LEGO Technic Monster Jam Max-D 42119 building kit.
With its pull-back action, boys and girls will be recreating daring stunts from the Monster Jam arena in no time. The 2-in-1 toy truck is packed with powerful features, just like the real thing. Check out the authentic graphics and colours, spikes and movable flag. This cool Monster Jam truck toy offers two building challenges in one. After building the Max-D model, kids can rebuild it into a quad bike for even more high-speed adventures. Check out the free LEGO Building Instructions app to find Instructions PLUS. This interactive guide makes building easy with zoom and rotate tools.
- Let Monster truck fans recreate their favourite arena moments with the LEGO Technic Monster Jam Max-D (42119) toy building kit.
- Two building challenges! This cool Max-D 2-in-1 monster truck toy rebuilds into a pull-back quad bike, so playtime lasts even longer.
- With pull-back action, it's easy for kids to power their truck and quad bike. Simply pull back and let go to send them speeding along.
- Looking for hot toys for kids who love monster trucks? This buildable model set is ideal for boys and girls aged 7 and up who love exciting vehicles.
- Details include Max-D's iconic spikes and a rough metallic surface with fire graphics just like on the real truck.
- Monster Jam truck toy measures over 4 in. (10 cm) high, 10 in. (25 cm) long (with flag) and 4 in. (11 cm) wide.
- Instructions for the Max-D model are included, plus digital Instructions PLUS are available in the free LEGO Building Instructions app. Instructions for the quad bike are available online.
- The LEGO Technic universe offers advanced buildable models for young LEGO fans ready for their next building challenge.
- LEGO components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect reliably every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO Technic components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh