LEGO Technic McLaren Senna GTR 42123
Looking for the ultimate gift for a child or teen who loves supercar toys? This LEGO Technic McLaren Senna GTR 42123 is a great choice – and adult McLaren fans will love it too.
Packed with authentic features inspired by the original track-focused supercar icon, this collectible model toy is sure to set pulses racing. The McLaren Senna GTR is a car unlike any other. And this awesome LEGO Technic toy version is equally impressive. Check out the V8 engine with moving pistons, iconic dihedral doors that open, plus authentic graphics and colours, just like on the real car. Steer using the wheel, then put the model on display where it’s sure to draw many admiring glances.
- A stunning build for supercar fans, the LEGO Technic McLaren Senna GTR 42123 model building kit is packed with realistic details inspired by the iconic original.
- Check out this supercar toy model’s authentic features, like the detailed V8 engine with moving pistons and dihedral doors that open ‘up and out' in the unmistakable style of the real McLaren.
- Enjoy steering the McLaren toy car using the wheel on top.
- Looking for the best gift ideas for a motorsport fan or supercar lover? - This set makes a great choice for kids aged 10 and up who’d love to build and display their own McLaren race car.
- This awesome track-focused supercar toy model looks great on display and is sure to capture the imagination of any kid or adult with a passion for supercars, motorsport and McLaren.
- Model measures over 3 in. (9 cm) high, 12 in. (32 cm) long and 4 in. (12 cm) wide.
- This collectable McLaren toy car features eye-catching graphics and colours, just like on the real supercar.
- The LEGO Technic universe offers advanced building toys for LEGO fans who are ready for their next building challenge.
- LEGO Technic components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect reliably every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO Technic components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh