LEGO Technic Dragster 42103
Give your little racing driver a cool challenge with this LEGO Technic 42103 Dragster
They’ll love learning how to assemble their very own Dragster model kit. Once built, the fun goes on. Set up the mini traffic lights then pull back the toy car and release to send it zooming along. Action-packed LEGO gifts Kids will love the bold colours of this car. See the flames shooting from the exhaust, just like a real dragster! And with this 2-in-1 set, kids can develop problem-solving skills, rebuilding the drag racing toy into an ace pull-back Hot Rod. Which is their favourite? The wheelie-performing Dragster or the super-cool Hot Rod? Learn and play with this cool engineering toy The LEGO Technic universe offers advanced building toys for young LEGO fans ready for their next building challenge. Printed instructions are included. Or to discover a fun new way to build the model drag car, see the digital Instructions PLUS, from the free LEGO Life app. With zoom and rotate tools, this cool app helps kids build independently.
- It’s always race day with this 2-in-1 Dragster that rebuilds into a cool Hot Rod. This pull-back toy car is really easy for kids to power – see how fast it speeds along!
- Kids can learn how a dragster works. Then lock in the wheelie bar to perform heart-pumping wheelies – or keep on the ground to attempt the speed record. Use the toy traffic light accessory to get play started.
- Pull back and release. It really is that simple! Even young racers will be able to recreate the thrill and speed of race day. Ready for a new challenge? Kids can rebuild their Dragster into a pull-back LEGO Hot Rod.
- Looking for fun toys for kids aged 7 and up? This LEGO Technic 42103 set makes a great gift idea for LEGO fans, race car toy lovers or anyone who loves a building challenge.
- When built, the LEGO Dragster measures over 12” (32cm) long, 4” (12cm) high and 3” (10cm) wide, making this building toy just the right size for race-day role-play.
- It's got speed but amazingly, this set doesn't need batteries. Everything is powered purely through the pull-back motor, so play can start right away.
- Every LEGO set comes with printed instructions. And this set also comes with digital Instructions PLUS, available in the free LEGO Life app for smartphones and tablets.
- LEGO Technic sets feature realistic movement and mechanisms, introducing young LEGO builders to the universe of engineering in an approachable and realistic way.
- Designed to the highest industry standards, LEGO Technic plastic model kits are consistent; connecting easily every time.
- LEGO Technic pieces are thoroughly tested to make sure every building set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh