LEGO Super Mario Penguin Mario Power-Up Pack 71384
LEGO Super Mario fans can add comical action to their play experience with this Penguin Mario Power-Up Pack 71384.
It features an interactive suit for LEGO Mario (figure not included), which gives the player the chance to earn extra digital coins for making him slide on his belly like a penguin. This set is an ideal gift for trend-setting kids who own the Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360), which includes the LEGO Mario figure. Building instructions for this LEGO set can be found in the box and on the free LEGO Super Mario app. The app is a safe platform for kids to share ideas and offers inspiration for creative ways to build and play.
- Bring belly-sliding fun to LEGO Super Mario fans’ play experience with this Penguin Mario Power-Up Pack (71384), featuring an interactive suit for LEGO Mario (figure not included).
- This brick-built accessory fits on the LEGO Mario figure in the Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360) toy playset.
- When LEGO Mario is fitted with this suit, players can collect extra digital coins for making him slide on his belly like a penguin.
- This collectable building toy makes a fun birthday or holiday gift for creative kids and fans aged 6 and up to customize their LEGO Super Mario Starter Course and Expansion Sets.
- Other LEGO Mario upgrades are available to use with the Starter Course and Expansion Sets, including the Tanooki Mario Power-Up Pack (71385).
- The pack includes illustrated instructions to help kids build independently.
- The free LEGO Super Mario app also has building instructions, and inspiration for ways to build and play and more. For a list of compatible Android and iOS devices, visit LEGO.com/devicecheck.
- Popular LEGO Super Mario toy building sets bring an iconic character into the real world, allowing fans to expand and rebuild to create unique challenges for solo or group play.
- LEGO building bricks meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they connect simply and securely every time for robust builds.
- LEGO components are dropped, crushed, twisted, heated and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh