LEGO Star Wars Millennium Falcon 75295
Give a young child an unexpected treat with this LEGO Star Wars Millennium Falcon Microfighter 75295.
Based on the iconic vehicle’s design in the classic Star Wars trilogy, this awesome brick-built toy has 2 stud shooters and a LEGO minifigure seat. The set also includes a Han Solo LEGO minifigure with his blaster pistol so kids can roleplay as the Rebel hero in their everyday playtime adventures. There are step-by-step instructions so even LEGO beginners can build independently. This construction model also combines perfectly with the AT-AT vs. Tauntaun Microfighters (75298) set for extra battle action.
- Young children can roleplay as the Rebel hero from Star Wars in their own stories with this quick-to-build LEGO Microfighters version of the Millennium Falcon from the classic Star Wars trilogy.
- The Millennium Falcon Microfighter (75295) features a seat for the Han Solo LEGO minifigure and 2 stud shooters, for fun, creative play. Han Solo also has a blaster pistol.
- This buildable playset combines brilliantly with the AT-AT vs. Tauntaun Microfighters (75298) set to open up even more play options.
- Easy to build – and to rebuild after battles – this durable 101-piece building toy makes the best birthday present, holiday gift or fun surprise treat for creative kids aged 6+.
- The Microfighter measures over 1.5 in. (4 cm) high, 3 in. (8 cm) long and 3 in. (7 cm) wide – a nice, compact size to slip into a child’s backpack ready for play on their travels.
- Thinking of buying this set for a young Star Wars fan who is a LEGO newcomer? No worries. It comes with illustrated, step-by-step instructions so they can build with confidence.
- LEGO Star Wars building sets are awesome for kids (and adult fans) to recreate scenes from the Star Wars saga, make up their own adventures and/or display the collectable construction toys.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO components have met the highest industry standards to ensure they connect consistently – no need to use the Force.
- LEGO components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they meet rigorous safety standards.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh