Lego Ninjago ShuriCopter 70673
Kids can role-play as ninja action figures battling for the Scroll of Forbidden Spinjitzu in NINJAGO world with this toy helicopter
The LEGO NINJAGO 70673 ShuriCopter features a minifigure cockpit, landing wheels with 2 spinning shuriken slicers, rotor-spinning function and a 6-stud rapid shooter on each wing. Children will love recreating scenes from the NINJAGO TV show and role-playing their own stories with this ninja helicopter, 3 minifigures and assorted weapons and accessory elements including the ninja tornado spinner toy of Jay FS. Give any LEGO builder an amazing building experience with this LEGO NINJAGO set using Instructions PLUS, available in the LEGO Life app for smartphones and tablets. The easy-to-use, intuitive building instructions let them zoom, rotate and visualize their creation using the special ghost mode as they go. Instructions PLUS is also great for younger builders, guiding them through the building process for a greater sense of independence and achievement.
- This LEGO NINJAGO set includes 3 new-for-June-2019 minifigures: Zane, Jay FS (Forbidden Spinjitzu) and General Vex.
- ShuriCopter features a minifigure cockpit, landing wheels with 2 spinning shuriken slicers, rotor-spinning function and a 6-stud rapid shooter on each wing.
- Land the ShuriCopter to make the shuriken slicers spin.
- Turn the button underneath the ShuriCopter to make the rotors spin.
- Weapons include Zane's silver-coloured katana and 2 gold-coloured shurikens, and General Vex's Scroll of Forbidden Spinjitzu.
- Accessory elements include Zane’s katana holder, Jay FS’s ‘powered-up’ hood element and new-for-June-2019 ninja tornado spinner toy, and General Vex’s ice armour.
- A cool toy building kit for kids to recreate exciting action from the NINJAGO TV show.
- Use the LEGO Life app to access the intuitive Instructions PLUS building instructions for this NINJAGO toy building set. Help even younger builders through the building process, with easy-to-use zoom, rotate and ghost-mode functions to visualize their creations as they go.
- ShuriCopter toy helicopter measures over 2” (10cm) high, 12” (31cm) long and 9” (24cm) wide.
Barcode: 5702016365504Google ID: 58956
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh