Lego Ninjago Lloyd's Hydro Mech 71750
Ninja fans can enjoy nonstop fun recreating scenes from the NINJAGO: Seabound TV series with the supercool Lloyd’s Hydro Mech (71750).
The ninja playset features a posable mech toy with a large sword in one hand and a hydraulic claw in the other to inspire great role-play action. The underwater playset has 2 minifigures: Scuba Lloyd with a mask, air tank and flippers, and the villainous Maaray Guard. Kids can play out their own adventures to see which one of this warring pair can win the wave amulet that is also included in the set.
- LEGO NINJAGO Lloyd’s Hydro Mech (71750) is a fantastic underwater playset with a posable mech for kids to enjoy hours of exciting adventures.
- Ninja playset includes 2 minifigures: Scuba Lloyd with a mask, air tank and flippers, and a Maaray Guard. The pair can fight over the precious wave amulet that is also included in the set.
- Mech toy has posable legs, a cockpit that opens for Lloyd to ride inside, a large sword in one hand and a hydraulic claw in the other for entering into underwater combat.
- This battle playset offers a rewarding build and makes a great unexpected treat for any ninja-loving child aged 7 and up.
- The impressive mech toy stands over 6.5 in. (17 cm) high – the perfect portable size to play with at home or for kids to take wherever they go.
- Discover other sets based on the NINJAGO: Seabound TV series, including Ninja Sub Speeder (71752), Water Dragon (71754), Hydro Bounty (71756) and Temple of the Endless Sea (71755).
- LEGO NINJAGO features an amazing collection of fun-filled playsets to help kids step away from their screens and learn positive life skills through imaginative role-play.
- For more than 6 decades LEGO bricks have been made from high-quality materials to ensure they consistently connect and pull apart – ninja skills and strength not needed!
- LEGO building bricks meet stringent safety standards, giving you peace of mind for your kids.
Barcode: 5702016912296Google ID: LG-71750
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh