LEGO Ninjago Jay's Electro Mech 71740
Kids can develop their building skills and play out fun scenes from season 4 of the LEGO NINJAGO TV series with Jay’s Electro Mech (71740).
Featuring a posable mech, ninja car, spider toy, and a golden-sword display, kids can enjoy hours of ninja adventures. This cool ninja toy is specially designed to give young builders aged 4 and up a brilliant play experience. Inside the box, each bag of bricks has a complete model and character to build so kids can quickly get the action underway. There is also a Starter Brick to provide a partly constructed base to start building.
- LEGO NINJAGO Jay’s Electro Mech (71740) helps kids learn how to build before they enjoy fun battles with a posable mech toy and ninja car.
- Action-packed battle toy set includes 2 minifigures from season 4 of the NINJAGO TV series: ninja Jay and the villain Eyezor plus a Starter Brick to get the building and playing started quickly.
- This awesome mech toy has posable arms and legs, a spinning blade, and a large sword in its hands, and a cockpit to carry Jay, all to inspire kids' fun-filled stories.
- Eyezor’s car toy has a cool spinning platform mounted on it with a shooter that can fire studs for kids to play out fun battle scenes.
- With just 106 pieces, this ninja playset provides a simple and fun build for kids aged 4 and up and makes the perfect gift for a child who deserves a special treat.
- Measuring over 6.5 in. (17 cm) tall, 4 in. (10 cm) long and 6.5 in. (16 cm) wide Jay's Electro Mech looks great on display in a child's bedroom between playtime battles.
- Youngsters can make their building experience even better with digital instructions PLUS. With the zoom, rotate and ghost modes, the building becomes part of the fun.
- 4+ playsets offer a great way for youngsters to learn how to build with simple and easy-to-understand instructions, while also allowing the rest of the family to share in the fun.
- For more than six decades, LEGO bricks have been made from the highest-quality materials to ensure they pull apart consistently, every time. Ninja skills not needed!
- LEGO building bricks meet stringent safety standards, so kids are in safe hands.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh