LEGO Ninjago Epic Battle Set - Cole vs Ghost Warrior 71733
Get LEGO NINJAGO fans playing out imaginative and fun battles with this brilliant Epic Battle Set- Cole vs. Ghost Warrior (71733) playset.
It features a brick-built marketplace with a hanging lantern and a spinning battle platform, so kids can escape to a fantasy world to enjoy hours of role-play action. This ninja battle toy features 2 minifigures: a new-for-January-2021 Cole and a Legacy Ghost Warrior from the LEGO NINJAGO TV series. The playset provides kids with all they need to stage fun clashes to see who wins the 4 black weapons.
- LEGO NINJAGO Epic Battle Set – Cole vs. Ghost Warrior (71733) gives kids all they need to stage kicking and slamming battles between their ninja hero Cole and the evil Ghost Warrior.
- Ninja toy playset features 2 minifigures: a new-for-January-2021 Cole and a Legacy Ghost Warrior from the LEGO NINJAGO TV series and 4 exclusive black weapons.
- The ninja battle toy also includes a brick-built marketplace for the characters to stage their fights and a spinning battle platform for Cole to knock over his opponent.
- With only 51 pieces this makes a great first LEGO set for young builders aged 6 and up and is a wonderful surprise treat they will want to play with over and over again.
- The marketplace measures over 2.5 in. (7 cm) high, 2 in. (5 cm) wide and 3 in. (8 cm) deep – a great size for bedroom battles or to take to a friend's house.
- Recreate even bigger LEGO NINJAGO epic battles with other sets: Kai vs. Skulkin (71730), Zane vs. Nindroid (71731) and Jay vs. Serpentine (71732).
- LEGO NINJAGO sets tempt kids away from their screens into a world of imaginative play where they can learn positive life skills on adventures alongside their ninja heroes.
- For more than six decades LEGO bricks have been made from the highest-quality materials to ensure they consistently pull apart. Ninja skills not needed!
- LEGO building bricks meet the highest safety standards in the world.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh