Lego Marvel Venom Helmet 76187
Stretch your construction skills and capture forever the distinctive, razor-toothed features of an iconic Marvel super villain with LEGO Marvel Spider-Man Venom (76187).
Fans of Venom and the Spider-Man movies will relish a rewarding building experience as they recreate the authentic features of the gruesome alien symbiote. The oversized jaw packed with dagger-like teeth, the long, twisting tongue and the low, black brow combine to create an unmissable display piece. With a stylish name plaque attached to the sturdy base, this remarkable model will look even more impressive displayed alongside other LEGO comic-book creations.
- Build and display one of the most feared characters in the Marvel Universe with LEGO Marvel Spider-Man Venom (76187) – a captivating build-and-display model created with adults in mind.
- The iconic alien creature, with its dagger-like teeth and long, twisting tongue, stands on a sturdy base with a stylish name plaque attached.
- This collectable piece of Marvel movie memorabilia will provide joy and satisfaction long after the hands-on, creative construction work is over.
- If you’re an adult Marvel fan or model-making enthusiast, this buildable movie-character replica is the perfect build-and-display project for you!
- Measuring over 7 in. (19 cm) high, 3 in. (9 cm) wide and 7 in. (19 cm) deep, this striking model is sure to generate attention and interest, whether displayed in your home or workplace.
- This collectable Venom display model provides stress-relieving escapism as the fascinating recreation emerges from the 565 LEGO bricks.
- You can embark on this fascinating construction project immediately, thanks to the high-quality, printed instructions that are included.
- The range of LEGO sets created with adults in mind are designed to deliver a satisfying build-and-display experience that will captivate any model-making enthusiast.
- LEGO building kits meet rigorous industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.
Barcode: 5702016913088Google ID: LG-76187
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh