Lego Marvel Avengers Iron Man Hulkbuster vs A.I.M Agent 76164
Young superheroes roleplay big battle scenes with the awesome LEGO Marvel Avengers Iron Man Hulkbuster versus A.I.M. Agent 76164 playset.
Kids use the posable Hulkbuster to fight evil attackers There’s authentic Marvel action when kids place an Iron Man minifigure inside the mega Hulkbuster armour to battle 2 enemy agents. The bad guys have weapons and 1 of them has a jet pack. The Hulkbuster armour has movable limbs and, for extra firepower, kids can put the Rescue minifigure in the built-in shooter turret.
- There’s imaginative play on a big scale when young superheroes roleplay battle adventures with the LEGO Marvel Avengers Iron Man Hulkbuster versus A.I.M. Agent (76164) playset, with its movable limbs and cool features.
- Includes 4 Minifigures – Iron Man, Rescue and 2 A.I.M. Agent soldiers – and a large-sized, posable Hulkbuster. With cool weapons and a jet pack, the scene is set for an epic battle!
- Kids place Iron Man inside the Hulkbuster armour and put Rescue into the built-in shooter turret to take on the armed bad guys and save the city.
- Marvel movie fans and any young superhero aged 8 and up will enjoy endless imaginative adventures with this awesome Hulkbuster set – one of the most popular Iron Man armours.
- The outstretched Hulkbuster measures over 6” (16cm) tall and 7” (20cm) wide. With posable limbs, this mighty fighting machine can go anywhere and take on any villains that dare to get in its way.
- This Hulkbuster playset doesn’t need batteries. Battery-free toys stimulate creative thinking, imaginative role-play and problem-solving skills as kids explore hands-on play straight from the box.
- Easy-to-follow instructions ensure kids can open the box and begin building, playing and getting creative immediately.
- LEGO Marvel Avengers playsets include collectable Minifigures, toy vehicles, weapons and gadgets that put Marvel movie action right into the hands of young superhero fans.
- Every LEGO construction toy meets the highest industry standards, which means it’s consistent, compatible and connects and pulls apart perfectly every time – and it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted, analysed… to ensure they always meet the highest safety and quality standards in the world.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh