Lego Jurassic World Stygimoloch Dinosaur Escape 76939
Youngsters can learn to build and play out exciting stories with this Stygimoloch Dinosaur Escape (76939) toy playset.
Inspired by the Jurassic World Camp Cretaceous animated series, it features a Stygimoloch and Bumpy the baby Ankylosaurus toy figure, an off-roader with a removable dinosaur cage, and a detailed tree house with a slide for Bumpy. The set also includes 3 minifigures and many accessory elements to inspire hours of play.
- Dinosaurs, an all-terrain off-roader vehicle and a treehouse.
- This Jurassic World Camp Cretaceous set includes 3 minifigures: Ben, Brooklynn and Claire Dearing, plus a Stygimoloch and Bumpy the baby Ankylosaurus dinosaur toy figure for role-play action.
- The buildable toy treehouse/observation post has a bed, sink, toilet, ladder and a slide for baby dinosaur Bumpy, and the easy-to-build off-roader has a removable cage for the Stygimoloch.
- Packed with fun accessory elements including a tranquillizer gun, carrot, shovel and dinosaur poop, this 129-piece starter set makes a cool birthday or holiday gift toy for creative kids aged 4 and up.
- The treehouse measures over 4 in. (11 cm) high, 6.5 in. (16 cm) wide and 4 in. (10 cm) deep. Along with the other builds, minifigures and dinosaurs, it’s great for everyday playtime adventures.
- An ideal starter set for a young child who is still learning to read. They can build on their own using the simple, illustrated instructions included or with the help of an older sibling or adult.
- Check out Instructions PLUS, available in the free LEGO Building Instructions app, which features zoom and rotates viewing tools to make building the models extra fun for children.
- Buildable LEGO Jurassic World 4+ playsets give kids a fun introduction to dinosaur toys, helping them learn to build and develop their imaginations through play.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO components have met stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent and compatible for a secure connection every time.
- LEGO components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure that they satisfy demanding global safety standards.
Barcode: 5702017079721Google ID: LG-76939
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh