LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts Moment: Potions Class 76383
LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts Moment: Potions Class 76383 is a Hogwarts classroom playset hidden inside a brick-built playbook.
Kids open the cover to be transported to Professor Snape’s Potions lesson. This magical set is bursting with features and accessories to inspire imaginative role play. Some are built-in, such as the shelves, and some are loose, like the furniture and blackboard, which lift out to expand the play space. This enchanting Harry Potter playset combines with others in the collection. Each opens to transport the child to a different Hogwarts classroom adventure and features a distinctively coloured cover decorated with a unique motif. The full range also connect to create a 360-degree Hogwarts play experience.
- LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts Moment: Potions Class (76383) is a brick-built playbook that opens and unfolds to reveal the dungeon Potions classroom from the Harry Potter movies.
- Includes Draco Malfoy, Seamus Finnigan and Professor Snape minifigures, a potion book, blackboard, armchair, table, secret chamber and a dungeon backdrop.
- Kids lift the cover to enter Professor Snape's Potions lesson. There is potion-making equipment to practice with – and a secret chamber to explore!
- For ages 8 and up. Suitable for young witches and wizards looking for a new way to enjoy a Harry Potter adventure.
- This magical Hogwarts Moment set measures over 5 in. (12 cm) high, 3 in. (8 cm) wide and 1.5 in. (4 cm) deep – the perfect size for play, portability and placing on a kid's bookshelf.
- Features authentic accessories, such as a spoon, knife, cup, pot and a purple potion, plus a dungeon setting that kids will recognize from the Harry Potter™ movies.
- There are more magical sets like this to collect, each designed to recreate a different Hogwarts classroom. When placed together, they connect to create an innovative 360-degree play space.
- All LEGO Harry Potter sets contain favourite characters, fun features and familiar locations from the popular movies. Captivating, convenient and a magical gift for any young witch or wizard.
- LEGO pieces fulfil rigorous industry quality standards that ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – and it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO sets are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh