LEGO Friends Vet Clinic Rescue Buggy 41442
Looking for a great-value, creative gift for an animal-mad kid? The Vet Clinic Rescue Buggy 41442 provides hours of exciting LEGO Friends animal rescue play for children who love to swoop into action and save the day.
This little rescue toy has loads of cool features and accessories to inspire quick, creative play. There's a pretty riverside scene where LEGO Friends Stephanie and her dog can picnic. The tree is hinged so it can ‘trap' the dog, sparking the rescue play. The drivable quad bike has a chain to winch the fallen tree and there’s lots of cute accessories so kids can look after the saved pup.
- Vet Clinic Rescue Buggy (41442) is a compact pet-in-peril playset. Kids can pretend to race to the aid of an animal in trouble, freeing it from a fallen tree with an all-action quad bike.
- This rescue toy includes 2 LEGO Friends mini-doll characters, a new-for-January-2021 puppy figure, a cute buildable countryside picnic scene and a quad bike.
- Kids can pretend to picnic and play with the puppy or ramp up the drama by making the tree fall to trap the dog. They can use the quad bike to lift the tree, freeing the pooch and saving the day!
- Children will love the vet kit that comes with this LEGO Friends set. It includes a feeding bottle and bone for the dog, walkie-talkie, chain to lift the tree, picnic-cloth tile, sandwich and a mug.
- A convenient holiday, Christmas or birthday present for a boy or girl aged 6+ who deserves a treat. Reward hard work with this creative everyday gift that inspires fun hours of rescue storytelling.
- The waterfall and quad bike each measure over 2 in. (6 cm), so they’re small enough to leave out for kids to enjoy instant rescue fun whenever they want.
- Want to give young builders a building experience that’s even more fun? Now you can with digital Instructions PLUS! With zoom, rotate, ghost and save modes, it helps make building a breeze.
- The Vet Clinic Rescue Buggy is compatible with the Vet Clinic Ambulance (41445) and Heartlake City Vet Clinic (41446), opening up a world of caring LEGO Friends animal rescue play.
- LEGO components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are compatible and connect and pull apart consistently every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO bricks and components are tested to the max to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh