LEGO Friends Heartlake City Organic Café 41444
Looking for a creative birthday gift for a kid who cares about the planet? The LEGO Friends Heartlake City Organic Café (41444) will keep them entertained for hours.
Not only can they pretend to whip up tasty creations in the toy kitchen, but this sustainability toy also lets them imagine growing the ingredients in the café's garden. This café and kitchen set is brimming with clever details to delight any environmentally conscious kid. Boys and girls can help LEGO Friends Mia sort the waste at the recycling station. The cute juice bike means mini-dolls can travel around Heartlake City, sharing their delicious drinks in an emission-free way!
- Packed with play starters, Heartlake City Organic Café (41444) comes with a toy kitchen garden and a juice delivery bike for boys and girls who want to build a better planet, brick by brick.
- Includes 3 mini-dolls for limitless role-play fun, including a new-for-January 2021 grandpa mini-doll and granddaughter micro-doll, plus cute details and realistic features for kids to explore.
- Kids can pretend to grow fruit and veg, bake bread, build sandwiches, serve customers, sort recycling and hang out with friends. They can extend the play by delivering drinks on the juice bike.
- Perfect, feature-packed present for kids who care for the environment. Foodie boys and girls will have hours of fun preparing tasty treats with this creative gift, which is ideal for ages 6 and up.
- This café playset measures over 4 in. (11 cm) high, 10 in. (27 cm) wide and 3 in. (10 cm) deep, so it takes up little space when kept out on display.
- Packed with accessories to get creative juices flowing, this playset comes with an oven, blender, coffee machine, sandwich display shelf and lots of food elements to make the café play come to life.
- Introduce youngsters to the world of popular Heartlake City toys, where they’ll meet characters who care as much for the planet we live on as they do about their friends.
- LEGO building components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are compatible, and connect and pull apart consistently every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- This LEGO food playset’s bricks and components are tested to the max to make sure they meet stringent global safety and quality standards.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh