Lego Duplo Wild Animals of South America 10973
LEGO DUPLO Wild Animals of South America (10973) lets kids aged 2+ go wild in the jungle, while parents share precious developmental milestones with their animal-loving preschooler.
Experience the wildlife and natural environment of South America with your toddler. This versatile, hands-on playset is packed with play-and-learn possibilities. Meet the crocodile, monkeys, sloth, baby jaguar, toucan and alpaca; explore the trees, rocks and waterfall; then reconfigure the set for new adventures on the foldable, 3-dimensional jungle playmat.
- Jungle animals and activities – LEGO DUPLO Wild Animals of South America (10973) takes little explorers into a jungle bustling with play possibilities
- Wide variety of wildlife – The colourful playset includes a crocodile, 2 monkeys, a sloth, a baby jaguar, a toucan and an alpaca, plus trees, rocks waterfall and a 3-dimensional jungle playmat
- Developmental play – This versatile animal toy is a fun way to introduce preschoolers to wildlife and develop their language, social, cognitive and fine motor skills
- Gift for preschoolers – Inspire a child’s interest in wild animals with this activity-packed birthday, holiday or any-day treat for kids aged 2 and up
- Fun play space – The model measures over 10.5 in. (27 cm) high, 18.5 in. (47 cm) wide and 8 in. (21 cm) deep. The playmat measures over 9.5 in. (25 cm) high, 18 in. (46 cm) wide and 9 in. (23 cm) deep
- Playful learning – All LEGO DUPLO sets are expertly designed with engaging narratives, lots of colours, diverse characters and many details to give your little learner a BIG start in life
- Consistent quality – LEGO DUPLO components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart: it’s been that way since 1969
- Safety assured – LEGO DUPLO bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure that they meet stringent global safety standards
MPN: 10973Google ID: LG-10973
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh