LEGO Duplo Farm Tractor & Animal Care 10950
Introduce toddlers to tractor fun, animal care and imaginative play with LEGO DUPLO Town Farm Tractor & Animal Care 10950.
This versatile tractor playset inspires endless opportunities for creative fun and developmental play. Parents and preschoolers can enjoy magical moments together helping out at the farm and petting zoo. There’s a tractor pulling a cart full of tools, 2 cute sheep and farmer and child figures. As kids act out animal-care activities, such as transporting food to the sheep and feeding them, they develop fine motor skills and social and emotional awareness.
- With a tractor to drive and sheep to feed, LEGO DUPLO Town Farm Tractor & Animal Care (10950) inspires imaginative play and preschool learning for kids with a passion for vehicles and animals.
- Includes a tractor with pull-along cart, 2 sheep and farmer and child figures for toddlers to pick up and play with. Also includes a buildable tree, farm tools and a realistically textured hay bale.
- Kids develop fine motor skills and expand their social and emotional understanding as they act out fun farm activities, such as transporting hay to the sheep and caring for them.
- Great Christmas, holiday, birthday or ‘just because’ gift for kids aged 2 and up who love tractors, animals and creative play.
- The tractor measures over 6 in. (15 cm) long and the buildable tree stands over 4 in. (11 cm) tall. This set can be played in many ways and it combines easily with all LEGO DUPLO farm toys.
- Building instructions include a fun picture story involving models from the set to add an extra element of enjoyment to the creative construction and imaginative play.
- All LEGO DUPLO playsets are specially created with toddler-friendly features to encourage open-ended developmental play that parents can share with little ones.
- LEGO DUPLO playsets meet rigorous industry quality standards to ensure they are simple for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart – and it’s been that way since 1969.
- LEGO DUPLO bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they fulfil strict child-safety standards.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh