Lego Disney Raya & Sisu Dragon 43184
Excitement and mystery await Disney fans with this very different LEGO Disney Raya and Sisu Dragon 43184 set.
This exciting kit includes 2 builds and plenty of accessories to spark endless play. The set also comes with printed building instructions and digital Instructions PLUS! Using the LEGO Building Instructions app, the guided real-life building process leaves even younger builders feeling like real master builders.
- Spark a child’s creativity with this exciting LEGO Disney Raya and Sisu Dragon (43184) set. Packed with features and accessories, this fun set inspires imaginative role play.
- This set, based on the new movie Disney’s Raya and the Last Dragon, includes a palace gate, waterfall and accessories, plus a Raya mini-doll figure and a Sisu Dragon LEGO figure.
- The palace gate has a secret room to hold a small box with a diamond and a waterfall that opens up. Combine with the LEGO Disney Raya and the Heart Palace (43181) set to expand the fun.
- Fans of Disney’s Raya and the Last Dragon will adore this set with its many details and fun accessories. The functions and story starters make this a great any-day reward for children aged 6 and up.
- Beautiful, posable dragon Sisu stands over 9 in. (24 cm) tall and is designed to be built and played with again and again in all sorts of adventures.
- Be innovative! This unique set can be combined with other LEGO Disney sets to boost kids’ imaginations in exciting ways. It makes a cool gift that everyone will be talking about.
- Printed building instructions are great but digital Instructions PLUS are AWESOME! Using the LEGO Building Instructions app, even younger builders can zoom in on and visualize models as they build.
- Immerse kids in the fantasy and adventure of Disney’s Raya and the Last Dragon with this creative LEGO Disney set. Children can play out exciting adventures with Disney’s Raya and Sisu!
- LEGO components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart reliably every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh