Lego Disney Princess Cinderella's Carriage Ride 41159
Help your youngster relive the Disney magic with Cinderella’s Carriage Ride
This LEGO 4+ Cinderella horse and carriage toy building set is specially designed to be fun and easy for preschoolers and youngsters, with animal figures for role-play fun and a special Starter Brick base that lets even first-time builders experience the pride of constructing buildings, vehicles and more, all on their own. The included simple guide to build and play will also help your young Disney Princess fan understand the purpose of the building steps and grow their imagination and confidence for the perfect start to LEGO brick building in a familiar Disney setting.
- LEGO 4+ sets are specially designed to be fun and easy for youngsters and help to grow their confidence with simple building steps for the perfect start to LEGO brick building.
- Includes a Cinderella mini-doll figure, plus 3 LEGO animal figures: a horse, Lucifer the cat and Gus Gus mouse.
- This Disney Cinderella play set features an easy-to-build horse-drawn Disney Princess carriage and a little castle for Lucifer the cat.
- Cinderella carriage buildable toy features a Starter Brick base to quickly get your child building and playing in an exciting LEGO Disney world of adventures.
- Accessory elements include a magic wand, pumpkin, cheese, teapot, cup and a cookie.
- LEGO 4+ introduces your child to a wide universe of their movie favourites, TV characters and everyday heroes.
- LEGO 4+ playsets were previously branded as LEGO Juniors and are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building.
- This Cinderella construction toy makes an ideal gift for preschoolers and youngsters.
- Combine with 41154 Cinderella’s Dream Castle for even more magical role-play fun.
- Carriage measures over 3” (10cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Cat castle measures over 5” (13cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
You added Lego Disney Princess Cinderella's Carriage Ride 41159 to your cart.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh