LEGO Disney Cinderella's Royal Carriage 43192
Magic & adventure await fans of Disney’s Cinderella with this detailed LEGO Disney Cinderella’s Royal Carriage 43192 set. In addition to the fabulous carriage, this set also comes with printed building instructions and digital Instructions PLUS.
Using the LEGO Building Instructions app leaves even younger builders feeling like real master builders. Exciting role-play fun. Kids can explore their Disney Princess fantasies with this buildable toy set. The carriage can be played with on its own or combined with other LEGO Disney sets for more fun story options. It also makes a great just-because treat or birthday present for a young Disney Princess fan.
- Inspire thrilling role-play or endless creative play with this adorable LEGO Disney Cinderella’s Royal Carriage (43192) set, a great treat for kids and fans of Disney’s Cinderella.
- Discover a carriage with room for 2 mini-dolls, a pumpkin patch with a small table and a treasure chest that fits on the back of the carriage, plus 3 LEGO animal figures.
- This great LEGO Disney set is loaded with fun accessories, including a ball invitation, wand, crown and glass slippers. Perfect for living out favourite movie scenes or open-ended role-play fun.
- Any fan of Disney’s Cinderella will love this set. The gold and white carriage with its team of horses makes a thrilling Christmas, birthday or everyday gift for boys and girls aged 6+.
- With the horses and carriage measuring over 5 in. (13 cm) high, 10.5 in. (27 cm) long and 3.5 in. (9 cm) wide, this set is perfect for play or display and encourages lots of creative role-play fun.
- Printed building instructions are great but digital Instructions PLUS are awesome! Using the LEGO Building Instructions app, even younger builders can zoom in on and visualize models as they build.
- Give youngsters great characters and scenes to play out with LEGO Disney sets. This fun building toy offers story starters that help build children’s creativity and imagination skills.
- LEGO components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart reliably every time – it’s been that way since1958.
- LEGO components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh