LEGO Disney Bruni the Salamander Buildable Character 43186
Hit the right note with fans of Disney’s Frozen 2 with this sweet LEGO Disney Bruni the Salamander Buildable Character 43186 set. This great little kit features a bright blue buildable salamander figure and 3 small builds.
The set also comes with printed building instructions and digital Instructions PLUS! When kids use the LEGO Building Instructions app, the guided real-life building process leaves even younger builders feeling like real master builders. This small set includes a salamander LEGO buildable figure, with big eyes and an opening mouth, plus a small fire with a flame, 2 sticks with marshmallows and a snowflake that balances on the salamander’s tongue.
- Treat a youngster with this fun LEGO Disney Bruni the Salamander Buildable Character (43186) set. Small extra builds encourage endless imaginative play.
- This cute set, based on Disney’s Frozen 2, includes a LEGO buildable salamander figure, a small buildable toy campfire, snowflake and 2 buildable toy marshmallows on sticks.
- This character set helps grow kids’ construction skills and set their imaginations free. This set makes a good play addition to any other LEGO Disney Frozen 2 sets.
- Fans of Disney’s Frozen 2 or other LEGO Disney sets will love this set with its imaginative play options. The buildable model makes a perfect reward gift for children aged 6 and up.
- Portable and ready for fun, Bruni the Salamander stands over 1.5 in. (4 cm) high and 5.5 in. (14 cm) long and is designed to be built and played with again and again, independently or with friends.
- Printed building instructions are great, but digital Instructions PLUS are awesome! Using the LEGO Building Instructions app, even younger builders can zoom in on and visualize models as they build.
- Enchant kids with the excitement and adventure of Disney’s Frozen 2 with this creative LEGO Disney set. Children can explore the wonders of the world with this cute character!
- LEGO components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart reliably every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh