LEGO Creator Modular Winter Vacation 31080
Hit the slopes with the 3-in-1 Modular Winter Vacation set
Enjoy active adventures with the LEGO Creator 3in1 31080 Modular Winter Vacation set, featuring a cosy ski cabin with a rooftop ski slope, slalom flags, balcony with open fire, outdoor picnic bench and a shop with a detailed interior, cash register and a serving hatch from where customers can purchase ski equipment and drinks. You can mix and combine the buildable modules and easily swap the window, door and other modular sections to customize the ski cabin with the LEGO Creator modular system. This construction toy also rebuilds into a Bobsleigh Track with bobsleigh and camera or a Yeti Surprise and includes 2 minifigures, both dressed for adventures in the winter landscape.
- Includes 2 minifigures: a woman and a man, both dressed for adventures in the winter landscape.
- Modular Winter Vacation set features a cosy ski cabin with a rooftop ski slope, slalom flags, balcony with open fire, and a shop with a detailed interior, cash register and serving hatch, plus an outdoor picnic bench.
- Features an authentic white, brown and blue colour scheme.
- Put on the helmet and skis and race down the slope to perform amazing jumps.
- Call at the ski cabin to buy equipment or a mug of cocoa, and then relax in the warmth of an open fire on the rooftop terrace.
- Mix and combine the easy-to-connect, buildable modules to create a double ski slope, and easily swap the window, door and other modular sections to customize the Ski Cabin with the LEGO Creator modular system.
- Continue the adventure with this 3in1 model. Rebuild it to create a Bobsleigh Track with bobsleigh, or a Yeti Surprise where a yeti is roaming near a toilet cabin.
- Ski Cabin measures over 5” (15cm) high, 21” (21cm) wide and 7” (18cm) deep.
- Bobsleigh Track measures over 4” (12cm) high, 8” (21cm) wide and 7” (19cm) deep.
- Yeti Surprise measures over 3” (9cm) high, 7” (18cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
MPN: 31080Google ID: 53722
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh