Lego City The Shark Attack Stunt Challenge 60342
Power up action-packed play with this LEGO City The Shark Attack Stunt Challenge (60342) set.
Kids activate and launch the flywheel motorbike, avoiding the skeleton and the spinning shark wheel, to strike the barrels and reveal a hidden pirate treasure chest. Just add the 2 minifigures, including LEGO City TV’s Chuck D. Goldberg, for hours of imaginative role play.
- Real stunt action for kids aged 5+ – Set the scene for fun stunt shows and competitions with this LEGO City The Shark Attack Stunt Challenge (60342) playset
- What’s in the box? – All kids need to build The Shark Attack Stunt Challenge and flywheel stunt bike, 2 Minifigures, including a LEGO City Adventures TV series character, plus a skeleton figure
- LEGO City Stuntz challenge with fun functions – Kids activate the toy stunt bike and release it, avoiding the spinning shark wheel, to strike the barrels and reveal the pirate treasure chest
- A gift for all occasions – This LEGO City Stuntz toy can be given as a holiday, birthday or any-other-day gift for kids aged 5 and up and fans of the LEGO City Adventures TV series
- Dimensions – The Shark Attack Stunt Challenge measures over 7.5 in. (19 cm) high, 10 in. (26 cm) wide and 3.5 in. (9 cm) deep
- Includes fun LEGO accessories – Minifigure accessories include 2 toy diamonds, a toolbox, a treasure map and a treasure chest
- Build and play fun for ages 5 and up – This LEGO City stunt toy includes easy-to-follow printed building instructions
- Toys for imaginative play – LEGO City playsets put kids at the heart of the action with structures, vehicles and characters that inspire creativity and imaginative role play
- Quality assured – All LEGO components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with: it’s been that way since 1958
- Safety first – LEGO components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global standards for safety
MPN: 60342Google ID: LG-60342
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh