Lego City Sky Police Jet Patrol 60206
Help your child watch over LEGO City with the great 60206 Sky Police Jet Patrol
This LEGO 4+ set is specially designed to be fun and easy for preschoolers and youngsters, featuring a cool toy jet plane with opening minifigure cockpit and searchlight, plus a special Starter Brick base that lets even first-time builders experience the pride of constructing buildings, vehicles and more, all on their own. The included simple guide to build and play will also help your young everyday hero understand the purpose of the building steps and grow their imagination and confidence for the perfect start to LEGO brick building in a familiar LEGO City setting. This fun LEGO City police chase set also includes an opening safe with room for gem elements, handcuffs and 2 minifigures.
- LEGO 4+ sets are specially designed to be fun and easy for youngsters and help to grow their confidence with simple building steps for the perfect start to LEGO brick building.
- Includes 2 LEGO City minifigures: a Sky Police pilot and a crook.
- Features an easy-to-build Sky Police jet with opening minifigure cockpit, searchlight and a Starter Brick base to get your child building and playing quickly in the exciting LEGO® City universe.
- Also includes an opening mini safe box with room for loot.
- Accessory elements include 2 gem elements, a crowbar and a set of handcuffs.
- Pry the safe door open with the crowbar to get to the gems inside.
- Race through the skies in a high-speed jet police chase.
- Turn the searchlight to find the crook before he gets away with the loot!
- LEGO 4+ introduces your child to a wide universe of their everyday heroes in these LEGO City police sets.
- LEGO 4+ playsets were previously branded as LEGO Juniors and are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building.
- Makes an ideal gift for preschoolers and youngsters.
- Toy Sky Police jet plane measures over 2” (7cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
Barcode: 5702016369816Google ID: 56476
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh