Lego City Downtown Fire Brigade 60216
Join in the excitement downtown with the fire rescue heroes
Protect the citizens of LEGO City with the incredible 60216 Downtown Fire Brigade set, featuring a large fire ladder truck with new-for-January-2019 working light and sound brick, extending swivel ladder and fire hose with new-for-January-2019 pump with ‘water jet' function. This thrilling set also includes a 3-level building with a roof, construction area with a fence, falling lamppost and a porta-toilet with removable top and front, plus a free-standing crane with rotating arm and functioning winch. There’s also a fire helicopter with opening cockpit and R.O.S.-T3 the ROV, both with a new-for-January-2019 3-stud shooter, and a motorbike with space for warning lights, and 7 minifigures.
- Includes 6 LEGO minifigures: 4 train workers, a security officer and a crook.
- Features a motorized engine with 10-speed Bluetooth remote control, pantograph on the opening roof, and driver’s cabin with the control panel.
- Also features a log wagon, crane wagon with rotating and extendable boom arm, and a container wagon with 2 containers with hooks on the roof for loading and space for pallets.
- Includes a control centre with a ladder and signal lights, a full circular toy train track with 16 curved rails, 16 straight rails and a railroad switch with a lever, a money transport truck with opening doors, and a working forklift with an opening roll cage.
- Accessory elements include a wrench, 12 gold bar elements and 4 money bills, plus 2 buildable pallets, 3 logs and snow scooter.
- Open the roof to access the engine car filled with cool details.
- Operate the cargo train with the 10-speed Bluetooth remote control.
- Lift and load logs onto the log wagon with the crane's rotating arm and hook.
- Push the lever on the railroad switch to drive the train to a different track for loading or unloading.
- Load pallets into the containers with the forklift before lifting them onto the container wagon with the crane.
- Set up the tracks in different configurations to load or offload cargo around your city.
- This product requires batteries (not included). Please refer to the product packaging for type and quantities.
- The included Bluetooth remote is not compatible with older infrared remote-controlled LEGO train sets.
- Cargo Train in total measures over 4” (11cm) high, 32” (82cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Engine measures over 4” (11cm) high, 10” (27cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Log wagon measures over 1” (5cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Crane wagon measures over 4” (10cm) high, 8” (22cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Container wagon measures over 3” (9cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Armoured truck measure over 2” (6cm) high, 6” (15cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Control center measures over 8” (21cm) high, 3” (8cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- Forklift measures over 2” (7cm) high, 2” (5cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
You added Lego City Downtown Fire Brigade 60216 to your cart.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh