LEGO City Beach Rescue ATV 60286
Treat your everyday hero to hours of imaginative fun with this LEGO City Beach Rescue ATV 60286 playset, featuring a toy ATV with an opening roll cage and a trailer for transporting the included water scooter.
Kids also get a lifeguard minifigure and a shark figure, setting the scene for heroic seashore adventures. This fun beach playset includes an easy-to-follow building guide and Instructions PLUS. Part of the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets, this interactive building guide, with zoom and rotate viewing tools, really does make LEGO building child’s play.
- Introduce boys and girls aged 5 and up to the exciting world of LEGO City with this LEGO City Beach Rescue ATV (60286) toy playset. The fun starts the moment kids open the box.
- This building set includes a toy ATV with a trailer for transporting the included water scooter, plus a lifeguard minifigure and a shark figure. Everything kids need for hours of creative play!
- The toy ATV features an opening roll cage. Both the ATV and the water scooter can accommodate the lifeguard minifigure.
- The LEGO City Beach Rescue ATV toy playset makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day treat for kids aged 5 and up.
- When built, the beach rescue ATV, with trailer and water scooter, measures over 2.5 in. (7 cm) high, 6.5 in. (17 cm) long and 1.5 in. (5 cm) wide.
- LEGO accessories in the set include a toy walkie-talkie and binocular elements.
- Includes a printed construction guide and Instructions PLUS – an interactive building guide that really does make LEGO building child's play. It’s part of the free LEGO Building Instructions app.
- LEGO City Great Vehicles playsets nurture kids’ physical skills and confidence with feature-rich land, air and water vehicles and fun characters that inspire open-ended creative play.
- All LEGO components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh