Lego Belle & the Beast's Castle 43196
Magic and mystery await Disney’s Beauty and the Beast fans with this detailed LEGO Disney Belle and the Beast’s Castle (43196) set.
In addition to the castle, this set comes with printed picture instructions and digital Instructions PLUS. Using the LEGO Building Instructions app lets even younger builders feel like real master builders. This detailed set comes with Disney’s Beast (remove the Beast head to transform him into the Prince) and 2 Belle mini-doll figures, plus Philippe the horse, who Belle can ride, and 6 other well-known Beauty and the Beast LEGO figures. The set features several fun play starters that inspire kids to dive into their own imaginative world of magic and adventure.
- Inspire magical, creative play with this amazing LEGO Disney Belle and the Beast’s Castle (43196) set, a great treat for kids and fans of Disney’s Beauty and the Beast.
- Create a 2-story castle with a spinning dance floor, rotating closet, 3 mini-doll figures (including 2 versions of Belle and a Beast head for the Prince), Philippe the horse and 6 other LEGO figures.
- This cool LEGO Disney set is loaded with accessories, including a ripped portrait of the Prince and an enchanted rose. Perfect for playing out favourite movie scenes or open-ended role-play fun.
- Any fan of Disney’s Beauty and the Beast will love this set. The castle is full of known and unexpected details, making an exciting and unique construction toy gift for boys and girls aged 6 and up.
- With the castle measuring over 10.5 in. (27 cm) high and 12.5 in. (32 cm) wide, this set is both gorgeous to look at and perfect for encouraging lots of creative role-play fun.
- Printed building instructions are great but digital Instructions PLUS are awesome! Using the LEGO Building Instructions app, even younger builders can zoom in on and visualize models as they build.
- Give youngsters great characters and scenes to play out with LEGO® ǀ Disney sets. This fun building toy offers story starters that help build children’s creativity and imagination skills.
- LEGO components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart reliably every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.
Barcode: 5702016916447Google ID: LG-43196
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh